do you wonder why?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
is still not had happen yet ? getting the bfp?
after 11 month ...i wonder but i do not have answers yet...

is this bad luck or something more?

Awwww hun i hope you get your :bfp: very soon :hugs:

:hug:

xxxx

Miel, I really hope you get your :bfp: this month. It has to be so hard waiting so long! I know that a lot of FSs/REs will start seeing people after they have been TTC for a year unsuccessfully. There are so many little things that could matter. Has hubby ever gotten SA? Keep a PMA (thanks for that!!) and we'll all be praying for you!

is still not had happen yet ? getting the bfp?
after 11 month ...i wonder but i do not have answers yet...

is this bad luck or something more?

Every single day I ask myself this question. Usually several times a day. I ask myself if maybe I am being punished for something, or maybe I would have gone to the dr years ago and gotten my periods under control things would be different, and so much more.

I ask myself this every day too.

We had a tough battle to conceive my first gorgeous girl, and we had to fight hard to keep her once she was born, and now it seems I have to fight hard for a little brother or sister for her. My family feels like one of those photographs of four people....only one face is greyed out...you can't see it. I know people tell me to feel lucky I have one child, but my family has someone missing. Yes, I am lucky...I know that, but I am also sad for the piece of me...us, that is still waiting to arrive.

I've been so strong all my life....but now I'm so tired of being strong....i don't feel it anymore and I don't know how much fight I have left in me.

I pray we all get out BFP's soon. I wish I had magic wands for us all. I would wave it for every single one of us.....

I ask myself the same question every single day???? WHY?????

I conceived by mistake the first time... and now that i want it most in the world it keeps passing me by........

We would never know the answers until it actually happens to us... I have jumped from PCOS, to INSULIN defisioncy, to NO OVULATION, to OVULATION, to iregular AF, to NO AF, PROGESTERONE, CLOMID,METFORMIN, meds and meds and vitamins and vitamins... But it is not in my control or anyone else....

Our :bfp:'s will come hun... and i always tell OH we have been thru so much, good,bad and exstreme sad... but the day we hold out little baby it would all be worth the wait in the end....:hug::hug:

thats it,these babies r very much wanted and u will get that miel sure u will, ive never been pg till i was 27 ! and then i mc :( (still 27) so i think for some unlucky pp it just takes a whole lot of hard wrk and everything eles and unfortually looks like were them pp...but i never thought it cud appen,and it did! ok i mc but since ive had test and it was just a case of badluck, its hard to be strong every day of the mth hun so were all ere4 u xx

Hi

Please don't be hard on yourself. It WILL happen and when it does, we will all be here celebrating with you.

It's natural to wonder why it's taking so long and I wish I could give you the answer. In the meantime, I am sending you loads of pma and hugs.

Think it is only natural to wonder.

I fell pg twice by accident when i was younger but mc'd on both occassions.

Now that I am older and actively trying it aint happening.

I really don't why it is taking so long this time but I do know is because it hasn't happened straight away this time when it does I will appreciate all so much more.

I think we all wonder 'why' and have to hold on to the hope that our turn must come. Surely?

Hey gorgeous Miel!

I sometimes wonder if i did something real BAD in a previous life!
Then i think, you know what, it sucks but it's okay (obviously this is only days i don't have PMT:rofl:)

We will get there chick, have faith :hug:

thanks ladies...

i just wonder why is taking me so long ...:(

Sweet Miel :hugs:, it really is hard (I had no idea it could be so hard before all this).
Hang in there - hope you get your :bfp: before the end of Nov!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->