Do you wrap presents as you go or all at once?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I usually wrap them all at once in one big wrapping session! :xmas10:

Last year I (some how) refrained from wrapping DD's and OH's until Christmas Eve. I bought a few secondhand things without boxes so they would have ripped open easily, but it did make it easier organising piles as I wrapped then stacked. It made me keep track on what I bought too.

As I made the wrapping paper for other family members, I wrapped them once paint was dry.

After the great 4 day wrapathon of 2014 (I had 6 foster kids and my own 5), I now start wrapping 3 weeks before fat man day. Only 2 kids at home these days, so this year is gonna be awesome!! Yay for kids growing up and not getting as many presents \\:D/

Last edited:
Usually one or two big goes... But not until I have bought everything. I dont wrap the girls stuff until mid December usually, and wrap family gifts once the tree goes up and put them under.

Wrapping is my favourite. I do it when the girls are at their dads so I have a full day/night and can have a glass or two and Christmas music blaring!

I don’t wrap until the decorations are up in December.

I do it over a few nights. I find it easier to sort them that way as I wrap each person in turn

I usually do them in batches when I have spare time usually when the kids are at school so I can get them out and hide them again without any hassle

Oh and I don’t wrap until I’m finished buying for that person so I don’t loose track haha

All at once, I like seeing what I have!

I used to wrap earlier but enjoy doing it on Christmas Eve now. :)

I'd be scared to leave it that late in case I got sick or something and couldn't do it :laugh2:

I've got so many people that we buy for that I have to do it over several evenings. I don't tend to start until December though and I only wrap once I've bought everything for that person. I can't wait to get the Christmas tunes on, sit down with a hot chocolate and wrap presents. Just have to buy them all first!

I love love love wrapping. Usually I do it in the evening when girls are in bed but they're older now and may hear me rummaging.

I always wait until I'm done and it has to be December. Maybe I can send them to my mum's one evening :)

I'd be scared to leave it that late in case I got sick or something and couldn't do it :laugh2:

I should feel like this, two years ago I came down with Norovirus on Christmas Eve but had wrapped weeks earlier thankfully. Now I like getting take-away, watching telly and wrapping. :)

I wait until December with the tree up and Christmas tunes playing, then I do it in a few sessions. This year with DS3 not being at school any more it's going to be awkward. DH said the last 2 weeks before the other's break up he will take DS3 to his Mum's with him one day a week for the day and I can cram it all in.

I start wrapping about 3 weeks to go !

Get the fire on , chocolates out and film on sorted !

DD2 was born early December 2015 and that year I was up until 3am wrapping presents I was so tired .. never again !:xmas15:

Ooh sounds cosy and nice!
I can imagine that was a long night wrapping presents!

I'll start wrapping December and do a few every day. I don't have the patience to do it all in one go.

I tend to do it all in about week or so. A couple of weeks before Christmas (or anything up to the night before lol). A few things a night after the kids are in bed with an alcoholic beverage or two lol x

I normally wrap the kids presents in one go. I send them to my mum and dads for the night in December and I'll stick a christmas film and wrap. I normally wrap family presents as I go and put them under the tree.
I wont have as much time this year, I have a new job and have to do every other weekend, and I've just worked it out that I have a full day course on the 20th December then I'm working the weekend before, hopefully they haven't got me in all day both days!

I wait until I've got all other people presents like family and friends and once the trees up I'll wrap them all pretty and fling them under. For kids however I won't start till I'm positive I'm finished then usually the weekend before Xmas my parents take kids to their static and I will get take away glass of baileys and sit and do it all. Love it x

Once I have it all, I'll wrap in one go. I don't buy much so it takes no time, which is good bc I hate wrapping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->