Do you wrap presents as you go or all at once?

I start wrapping about 3 weeks to go !

Get the fire on , chocolates out and film on sorted !
DD2 was born early December 2015 and that year I was up until 3am wrapping presents I was so tired .. never again !:xmas15:
That was me in xmas eve 2014, 4.30am I got to sleep. Gosh fat man day was a struggle! :rofl:

Once I'm done shopping, I usually get it all done in one go. However this year I think I'm going to wrap Christmas eve... DH thinks I'm bonkers leaving it that close. I just don't think I can stash it all while wrapped this year... it's 90% awkward boxes that will poke through easily!!

I let ours build up a bit and then have wrapping days but still end up wrapping last bits into the early hours of xmas, I promise myself every year that I wont do it this year :) They have about 12 things each under the tree and 10 bits in the stocking, so 22 items each x 11 = 240ish, plus a few for DH and me, plus we have 40 cousins to buy for, I HATE wrapping!!!:lol:

I do it in about 4 or 5 batches throughout December. Usually with a Christmas film or harry potter and a glass of wine.

I'll wrap the girls all in one go.... once I've bought everything and probably a week before Xmas at the latest. Everybody else I'll just wrap as I go.

I wrap other people's gifts as and when we see them near xmas (there isn't many) but for my kids I do it all at once! I've done both Xmas eve and in advance and I think this year it'll be in advance again as Xmas eve is just stressful #-oI'm hoping my parents will mind them one day in december for me so I can get it done!

Ordered some paper today for family gifts (from studio24). I usually get the girls paper from there too but didn't like any.

I let mine build up a bit then wrap a load at once, then again when more stuff has built up. I've got quite a bit of stuff now but I want new paper so I haven't started yet this year. I usually wrap and re hide then about a week before Christmas I get the adults out and put them in bags/add ribbons etc. I'm obsessed with wrapping and ribbons and pretty things so I love doing it xx

The one year that I left some because I thought it would be fun to wrap a few on Christmas Eve we ended up having a power cut and there was me and DH trying to wrap by candle light! I lose the scissors and tape enough times while wrapping without having little to no light to see by :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->