Do your symptoms come and go?

Reaction score
My only symptoms are bloating and sore boobs. However yesterday my boobs are less sore, still a little tiny bit tender, but less sore.... Im worried. also getting a few little cramps, but that might be due to stress, as Im super stressed at the moment.

Im trying not to worry, but last year I miscarried, and the only symptom I had was sore boobs. One morning I woke up, boobs felt fine and bleeding started the next day. I was about 5/6 weeks.

Do any of you ladies notice that your symptoms come and go? And is all ok?
I've an early scan on Thursday, can't wait for it, praying to see a good wriggling baba and strong heart beat.

Mine would come and go. At about 8 weeks, things seemed to improve which scared me. A week later, the nausea came back though not as bad. It's receded again for most of the day and I'm more tired than nauseated.
I think the baby goes through little growth spurts then takes a rest. Perhaps when the baby rests, your symptoms improve a little.
I'm not sure if it's true or not though. I know how scary it is. I had a MC as well before this pregnancy and you worry about everything. Lots of women will still have strong symptoms and miscarry so you just never know. I wish our noses turned blue or something outwardly to tell us the pregnancy is fine lol! I can't wait to feel the kicks as that'll be constant reassurance rather than this "wait and see" that we have to do in first tri.

Thanks Peanutt, it is hard isn't it, all this wait and see. I'd forgotten how stressful the first trimester can be!

Yep, they do. I actually remember being very worried about my symptoms coming and going a lot when I was pregnant with DS, and he is perfectly healthy, born at 40 weeks 1 day.

This pregnancy it's the same again. I had sore boobs for a bit, but that seemed to taper off at around 5 weeks, and now at 7 weeks they are becoming sore again. Sometimes I get gas here and there, cramping comes and goes, and sometimes my nausea is nearly absent, and some days it's horrendous.

Oh thank you so much Lockandkey, I just can't remember about if my symptoms coming and going with DS. I know I was concerned about mc, as I'd had a mc before we got pg with him. And then another mc last year. Its such a worrying time sometimes. But thanks so much for the reassurance. Going to take a few deep breaths and relax a bit and look forward to thursday.

I believe week 8 and week 9 were the worst, where I hit my "peak" in symptoms and then it went downhill from there, became easier. I also noticed up to those weeks I would have one day where I just felt like complete crap followed by one so-so day and then have a really good day. I took it that the day I felt like crap was the day when my hormones doubled. I had two losses and I noticed with the pregnancies of my losses for some reason I felt WORSE. I knew I was pregnant before the test became positive because m/s struck early, my boobs were so sore that I had to use hot water bottles, I was so tired I couldn't move off the couch and the cramping would cause me to double over. This time I don't feel anything as yet, some very mild, tolerable cramping and frequent urination but that's about it. No sore boobs or any other typical pregnancy symptoms I had the last two times. I hope everything is ok this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->