Do yous think I'm pregnant?

trolleydollyx

Reaction score
So period is due very soon and thought I would take a test. The first test was more clear than my second test...

Dying for a positive result! But probably need to test again in a few days time or wait for my period to appear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 81
That looks like two lines to me :) test again in a couple of days and if it is positive you should get a clearer result. Fingers crossed for you x

Looks positive to me! But wait to see if your period shows just to make sure it's not a chemical pregnancy.

Looks positive to me! But wait to see if your period shows just to make sure it's not a chemical pregnancy.

Thanks for ur reply!!
I really hope so! This will be my second baby, but with my first I knew straight away as I just felt so strange... But I just don't feel any different. That test I bought was just a cheap one from savers. Do you think I should buy one of the expensive ones?

I took that test on Monday afternoon. Do you think I should test again soon?

So took another one today and it seems to be getting lighter...

What do use think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 29
Is it a different brand test? my first positive was on a frer. X

I would go and get some frers. That's the best test to see progression.

Was your first test a Superdrug and the second one a Tesco test? If so, Superdrug are very very sensitive, and Tesco are 25 miu, so I'd definitely expect a lighter line on a Tesco test than a Superdrug one. My first BFP was with a Tesco test with this pg, and it was a decent line, but I was 13dpo when I tested.

Try to use the same brand and the same urine of the day, as these things can make a big diffefrence! Good luck with your next tests! Xxxxx

It's hard to do a comparison with two different brands. One is blue dye Nd one pink dye too, which makes it even more difficult. The sensitivity of the tests could be different too.
I would try and buy some of the original tests you used and test again. Good luck!

My first BFP was with a Tesco test with this pg, and it was a decent line, but I was 13dpo when I tested.

Sorry, jumping over from 3rd tri for a change :)

My first positive was on a Tesco digital, it took the whole 3 minutes to appear but there was no denying the word 'pregnant' on it! That was about 13/14dpo (2w 5d I work it out to now, that was a guesstimate of when I ovulated)

Although I know one of my friends who refused to use worded tests because she felt she had more of a chance squinting for a line rather than seeing it for definite in words.
Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->