Doctor Appointments

Let me put on my medical hat, but I always found relief with parametecol...is that what you guys call Tylenol? But, since you aren't TTC this cycle, :cry:, use ibuprofen. It's an anti-inflammatory and will work better. Start with 600mg and you can take 800-1600mg, if you need it.

Take with food or you will puke.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey sus, sorry your hormones are all over the place :growlmad:. All hormones suck arse. I agree with dmom, ibuprofen is your best bet and you can take it with paracetamol :thumbup:. I'm sure I've just read on your journal that AF has arrived so hope that things settle down now for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Jax interested to hear if you get the clomid, it's got to be worth a shot! :hugs:.

Nats! Good to see you :hugs:.

I need to sort this HyCoSy out, also got a letter this morning about the HSG but I'm not having both lol. I need to get my arse in gear as this is my last test and if I can have it next week while I'm still off that'd be ace.

I'm going for the HyCoSy :thumbup:. My boss does a list every week and she's really good. She'll give me the results straight away and do a report that I can forward onto the FS sec. And it'll be quicker, the HSG wait list is long :wacko:. The only reason the FS refers you for HSG is that the trust I'm under doesn't do HyCoSys. Booked my swabs for monday, just hoping my boss gets back to me and says she can do it next week.

Keeks I hope u get that procedure done soon I know u have been waiting a while babes ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I´m thinking of you all and I am lurking. I have a cold, or allergy and can´t stop sneezing so I´m feeling pretty mis today. Except the good news is that our horse went of to his new home today. So finally he is safe from the butchers and despite having to be castrated before anyone would take him, he is much better off. I will miss him snif:cry: but I am happy for him and we can visit.
Oh and today OH actually asked me how much IVF is, he has always said no way before but now he is thinking about it. We can´t afford it but it is still a good sign that he understands we have a problem and is thinking about what to do instead of leaving ti all to me.
Long post after all.
Big :hugs: ladies!
Sus I hope AF puts your hormones back to normal, Keekee good luck on the tests, everyone:dust::dust: and Brooke sticky bean dust.

Oh Nats, I'm so so happy you found a place for the horse. I'm sure he'd rather have a safe and warm home than his balls. :haha: It's good that your DH is thinking about the IVF. Some people process things differently. And at their own pace. I'm glad there is progress. :thumbup:

Nats!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I miss you!:hugs:
Aw thanks Hun! I don´t have much to say about TTC right now, I´m pretty sure it won´t work without help so until the iui I feel like I´m out of the race. I like to see how everyone is doing, but too much TTC talk just makes me sad. Better I concentrate on other disasters right now! I have put piccies up on my site if you want to see what I´m up to. I´ll check in now and then to see how you are so don´t disappear to first tri yet!
https://www.sirrensculpture.com/grove-hotel-sculpture-progress-and-funding/:hugs::hugs:

:happydance:Nats:happydance: miss you here! Happy to see you back and with good news.

Nice for the horse to have a new home, will you manage to see him?

And your OH being openminded about ivf, that is good!

AFM still an emotional wreck and psichobeach with hormones, so like you i am working loads so i dont have too much time to think about hormones or ttc.

Hi, Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I´m thinking of you all and I am lurking. I have a cold, or allergy and can´t stop sneezing so I´m feeling pretty mis today. Except the good news is that our horse went of to his new home today. So finally he is safe from the butchers and despite having to be castrated before anyone would take him, he is much better off. I will miss him snif:cry: but I am happy for him and we can visit.
Oh and today OH actually asked me how much IVF is, he has always said no way before but now he is thinking about it. We can´t afford it but it is still a good sign that he understands we have a problem and is thinking about what to do instead of leaving ti all to me.
Long post after all.
Big :hugs: ladies!
Sus I hope AF puts your hormones back to normal, Keekee good luck on the tests, everyone:dust::dust: and Brooke sticky bean dust.

Nats ,great news about the horse. And am so sad that u are feeling miserable ,big big hugs ,always thinking of you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nats :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Really good to hear from you and so happy to hear that horse has a new home. You must be so relieved and it's lovely that you get to visit. It's good that your OH is thinking about things and not leaving it all up to you. It takes them a while but they get there lol.
Miss you lots and hope you can pop in from time to time in between being a scupturing genius :hugs:.

hi ladies :wave: got back from London last night, late.

Today I've made the call to book in for an echovist HyCoSy next cycle, so fingers crossed the dates are going to work, IDK though, I have to go to Madrid for a week :shrug:

hi ladies :wave: got back from London last night, late.

Today I've made the call to book in for an echovist HyCoSy next cycle, so fingers crossed the dates are going to work, IDK though, I have to go to Madrid for a week :shrug:

Did u get the swab thing done first ?:hugs:

What swab thing is that T?

I know that Keeks has been waiting for ages to get the hycosy done but she had to get a cervical chlamydia swab then wait for the results before she can get the hycosy :thumbup:Maybe I have got mixed up .xxxx

I think Keeks is going through the NHS, I've been advised that it's an 8 month wait minimum so I'm going privately, I don't need to a chlamydia test for private treatment.

I think Keeks is going through the NHS, I've been advised that it's an 8 month wait minimum so I'm going privately, I don't need to a chlamydia test for private treatment.
O rite :thumbup:That's great then that u don't need to wait ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah though I'm not sure if it's going to work next cycle due to my work travel schedule, might have to be March

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->