Doctor saying twins any truth?

Ttc.baby2

Reaction score
Hi.. i am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant with baby number 2 i had a chemical pregnangy back in october at 5weeks and was lucky to be able to fall pregnant the following month in november..i know bloating occurs early pregnancy but i feel huge already.. went to my doctors.. he was congratulating me etc.. then wen said oh uve been referred to hospital already i z that was lastmonth i actually had a chemical pregnancy.. he said he was sorry and said oh so twins.. twins this and that.. then leaving he said goodluck with the twins and i laughed.. wondering why he had been saying this i turnt to goodle and it states that after a miscarriage ur more fertile basically and twins is high... any truth in this. Considering booking and early scan as i know obviously this is the only way to know (pay private)..just wondering has it happened to anyone else lol. picture below of my tummy first thing in morning were as its usually really flat..plus hard..Thanks girls

20181220_214543.jpg

Yeah he has no idea until you've had a scan that shows two babies. Everyones body is different, some bloat more, some less

Yeah he has no idea until you've had a scan that shows two babies. Everyones body is different, some bloat more, some less
Oh i 100% no a scan is only way of confirmation.. i no all pregnancies are different. Just wonderin has it been right for anyone. Lol. X

Oh thank God you were able to figure it out! I was trying diff ways to tag you haha

I guess there is some truth to it but I got pregnant with my youngest only a cycle after my MC and it was just him.It might affect the chances but it doesn’t guarantee that you’ll have twins :)

Oh thank God you were able to figure it out! I was trying diff ways to tag you haha
Yes thank you chick.
I guess there is some truth to it but I got pregnant with my youngest only a cycle after my MC and it was just him.It might affect the chances but it doesn’t guarantee that you’ll have twins :)
Oh believe me im happy with just one i just overthink a bit too much haha..thank u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->