Doctor Who - 12th Doctor Revealed

Lief

Reaction score
Was anybody watching on BBC1?

The new doctor is going to be
Peter Capaldi

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Peter-Capaldi-revealed-twelfth-Time-Lord.html

I think that's a brilliant choice - but I'll keep expecting him to launch into Malcolm Tucker mode and start cursing and swearing :haha:

I think that's a brilliant choice - but I'll keep expecting him to launch into Malcolm Tucker mode and start cursing and swearing :haha:

:haha: I think he`s a great actor and really hope is going to be a good doctor. He`s a huge fan so I`m sure he`ll do his best. I`m glad they went with an older doctor this time, don't get me wrong I love Matt Smith and he is doing a great job but its time for an older doctor again.

This is my son's favorite show. I am going to share it with him

Your son has great taste in shows :)

I think Peter Capaldi is a brilliant actor! I loved Matt Smith as well but looking forward to a new doctor :thumbup:

I think he'll be brilliant and I'm sick of hearing from "fans" he's too old. It's clear the ones complaining are the ones who are young and have only watched the new ones. Don't get me wrong i'm young (22) but I'm a die hard fan and have watched the old ones too. I love all the doctor's and I think these people don't realise that having a young doctor is not the norm.

Like I said I think he'll be brilliant, I think he was an excellent choice and I'm glad they went older. I was really holding out hope for James Nesbitt. He's been who I wanted to take over the past 2 times, I think he'd make a fab doctor. I LOVE Matt Smith, but it's definitely time for an older doctor. I can't wait to see what he does with the part.

But still got the 50th with Matt Smith and I'm SO excited for it!!

Exactly this. A young 'sexy' doctor is a new thing. He was usually a bit of a miserable old man :)

That being said though I did really like matt Smith. I think he did s great job being an old man who had seen and done so much in a young man's body xx

I think he'll be brilliant and I'm sick of hearing from "fans" he's too old. It's clear the ones complaining are the ones who are young and have only watched the new ones. Don't get me wrong i'm young (22) but I'm a die hard fan and have w thatched the old ones too. I love all the doctor's and I think these people don't realise that having a young doctor is not the norm.

Like I said I think he'll be brilliant, I think he was an excellent choice and I'm glad they went older. I was really holding out hope for James Nesbitt. He's been who I wanted to take over the past 2 times, I think he'd make a fab doctor. I LOVE Matt Smith, but it's definitely time for an older doctor. I can't wait to see what he does with the part.

But still got the 50th with Matt Smith and I'm SO excited for it!!

Yeah I agree Matt was a brilliant combination of young and old x

I love Matt Smith so i am fairly devastated hes going and unsure about Capaldi. However, i was the same when Tennant left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->