Doctors tomorrow.

S

Serene123

:cry:

I'm so afraid but I know I have to go. I really hope it isn't PND and I'm being paranoid.

Good luck! I hope they can give you some good answers. I hope its not PND, I think you really just need some you time. You dont know how good that can be for a mom.

just been catching up in the girly sanc

:hugs:

hope it turns out ok tomorow, it might just be you were running around doing everything, trying to please everyone. sounds like you could do with a couple of hours break and remember how to be Toria again, as it sounds like youve been very busy mum
x

:cry:

I am absolutely petrified of them thinking "oh look another teen mum who can't cope." I can cope! She's not the problem! :cry:

No chance of them thinking you can't cope! They see soooo many people with PND (if that's what it is) and it has nothing to do with how well you can look after your baby. If anything it makes you even more amazing as a mum to be so great with her despite the way you feel x

hun they're not gona think you cant cope and theyre not gona judge out. if it is PND, it happens to people of all ages and all walks of life and they'll be able to do somethin to help. even if it isnt PND, they can suggest things to help, and like someone else said, remember how to be toria for a bit and not just a mummy.

hope it goes ok xx

:hugs: Good luck for tomorrow. As for the doctors they aren't going to think that you are a teen mom and can't cope. Like the others have said many women of all ages and background suffer PND.

Good luck hun ! I hope it goes well ..it will be my turn soon too :(

good luck hunni!! :hugs:
i hope they can give you some answers :hugs:
xx

Goodluck babe...let us know know how you get on xx

Good luck Toria!Either way I hope you get the support you need.They wont think badly of you,all mothers can get PND regardless of age.And they wont think you cant cope,anyone with a brain could see that Caitlyn is your world and youre a brilliant mum.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->