Doctors tomorrow.

hooray! Well done for going! Glad dr was useful and nice too :hug:

:hugs: well done honey for taking the first step, it gets better from here, thinking of it :hugs:

im sure you will fine, Doctors wont think that silly! they are more likely to be thinking that im glad shes come for help . . . moving forward things will turn out good in the end :) x

Glad to hear it went good!

well done you. so glad you are feeling abit better. Makes so much difference having someone understand you and not make you think like you are being stupid!!

Glad ur feeling better chick! xx

Glad she was so supportive hun.
I have suffered from depression in the past and had councelling twice. I have been told that this can be a link to PND, so I'm a bit concerned about that. I just hope it means that I will see it coming (if it happens) and get early help. I have the most wonderful doctor, that is so understanding. This is so important and I'm glad you have one.
Good luck for the future babes x x

:hug: Aw glad it went well hunni XxxX

:hug:

i am glad it went well and that you had a sympathetic doctor. i hope you feel better soon.

you did the right thing, so many people put on a brave face and mask their true feelings. you were very brave!

Christine
XXX

Well done hun... first step forward :o) xx

You've made the first step. Hope you are feeling better soon. You need some Toria time! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->