dodgy test? 8dpo bfp!

@Pookied8476 sorry to hear about your ectopic. I had a ruptured ectopic dec 2014 after a fertility treatment round. I had my ds dec 15, dd nov 17 and pregnant with #3 currently. You are amazing and so is your body. My last 2 pregnancy have not been medicated and we tried for 2 years prior to our first. I hope this helps.

Yes I’m struggling it’s affecting me more than I could ever of emagined I feel so to blame :( anyway on a positive note I defo think your tests are positive xx

I was the same, completely different from my other losses. Sending you big hugs and be gentle to yourself xx

Thank you I have 1 ic left will do that and then go from there, im hoping they are not a dodgy batch, though I did one at 7dpo and it was blank so fx x

Think you’ll get a lovely line on a frer hun :) I voted positive on countdown yday aha x

Omg hun.

Can’t beliebe Iv only just seen this

Bfp !!! Huge congrats are you getting a frer

Thanks babe, im unsure whether to get a frer at this stage, im rather nervous, not even told hubby x

I've done a ticker
Going to start aspirin later on as well and keeping everything crossed this one sticks x

I've done a ticker
Going to start aspirin later on as well and keeping everything crossed this one sticks x

Loving the ticker :) now I want to see a frer :rofl: I see lines on all them you have posted and bet a frer would have a lovely line on xx

Boots and Sainsburys no frers, so got some home bargains cheapies, 25 miu and a faint line on it!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->