dodgy test? 8dpo bfp!

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
Can anyone see this? I can't test again as I threw away my pee! I think it's dodgy .....

20190122_133807.jpg

I see a something faint there I think ! Good luck hope it gets darker!

I see that line clear as day looks pos to me

I deffo see that hope it gets nice and dark for you :) xx

Oh yes for sure! See lines on all your tests!!

Heya my heart I know it’s kind of not related but I was wondering how long ago you had your EP ? I need some hope [-o< lost my left tube on the 5th of jan. x

Heya my heart I know it’s kind of not related but I was wondering how long ago you had your EP ? I need some hope [-o< lost my left tube on the 5th of jan. x

Hey hun, I lost my tube on boxing day 2016, we caught and then lost in Jan 17 then caught and managed to get baby to stick in March 2017 and ds2 was born in November 2017, my consultant told me that it doesn't decrease by 50% as the other tube calls the egg across if that makes sense,and my ds2 was from my left side. sending you lots of hugs, I really struggled with my ectopic x

Hey hun, I lost my tube on boxing day 2016, we caught and then lost in Jan 17 then caught and managed to get baby to stick in March 2017 and ds2 was born in November 2017, my consultant told me that it doesn't decrease by 50% as the other tube calls the egg across if that makes sense,and my ds2 was from my left side. sending you lots of hugs, I really struggled with my ectopic x

Yes I’m struggling it’s affecting me more than I could ever of emagined I feel so to blame :( anyway on a positive note I defo think your tests are positive xx

I definitely see them too! Yay for early lines! 8dpo looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->