*does an excited dance*

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I just bought my first batch of cloth nappies :happydance:
After ages deliberating that the cushie tushies were a bit to expensive for just trying out my DH made me buy 2! ROFL and i thought he would be the one telling me no buy the cheaper ones.

Also bought 1 itti :happydance:

And a pre owned coolababy!

Now I need to impateintly wait for them! haha

I'll have 5 once they arrive as i already own 1 flip - can't wait to get trying them out. Nice start to my little stash :happydance::happydance:

woop woop good luck hun :D

with your coolababy depending on how much he wets I have found the insert to be more sized like a booster and doesnt absorb enough :D so I add a extra insert in there :D

You'll have to take a stash pic when they all arrive :D

He's a heavy wetter so will bear that in mind!

Will def get pics, haha I'm glad other ppl understand my excitement my friends think I'm wierd lol

yeay! I bet you will get yours first lol, I order last Friday but think they were only posted on Thur :( let me know how you get one :)

yeay! I bet you will get yours first lol, I order last Friday but think they were only posted on Thur :( let me know how you get one :)

Will do! Where did u order from? I used cheeks and cherries ( is that right? Baby brain lol)

Lush!! I only started looking into it 2 weeks ago and already I'm hooked and my LO is a fluffy bum full time - it is such a great feeling, but turning into a crazy obsession already!!

It's ridiculous isn't it?! LOL I never even had the slightest clue it would affect me like this... before I tried one I'd come into this forum looking for baby wearing/attachment parenting kinda stuff and always thought "shessh... why don't they just rename this place the Real Nappy Forum" hahaha but I GET IT NOW! :D

I'm doomed to be a nappy addict aren't I? Rofl!! Is there a cure? Was tempted to order more but I really need to refrain and wait till these four arrive haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->