does any1 know anything about reflux

vicky9207

Reaction score
I think my baby boy has reflux. he is ALWAYS being sick n he would take a whole bottle then be sick alot n eat more. does any1 know anything bout this im talkin him 2 the docs 2morro

Caitlin was like this when she was first born on SMA gold. Changing formula helped me. Has this only started for you then Vicky?

That was quite a lot sicky though its calmed down and she is a ikkle bit after feeds but as far as I was told thats pretty normal (small amounts)

Oliver has it, he started being sick- sometimes projectile vomit, sometimes it looked like his whole feed! Also during a feed he would cry, arch his back and shake his head around and spit feed out. He was also really windy and colicy. Doctors gave us infant gaviscon which worked for a few days then reflux seemed to carry on. He was on SMA gold. Now he is on SMA Staydown and so much better with reflux. Good look at the docs hun xx

Caitlin was like this when she was first born on SMA gold. Changing formula helped me. Has this only started for you then Vicky?

That was quite a lot sicky though its calmed down and she is a ikkle bit after feeds but as far as I was told thats pretty normal (small amounts)

my baby is on sma gold too! its been about a month now he has been like this and it seem to be getting worse!

thanks!!:hugs:

went to the docs 2day she give me gaviscon infant! it seems 2 be working so whooohoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->