Does anybody not have round ligament pain??

I don't. And didn't with my first till I started getting a belly around 15 weeks. Its normal

I don't think I do. I feel odd little twinges here and there.
Can anyone describe what it should be feeling like? It would be nice to know what it feels like so I know what I'm looking for and not driving myself nuts with worry on if this cramp/twinge is normal or not.

I think it's more common in the 2nd trimester once the baby gets bigger and really starts growing.

I don't think I do. I feel odd little twinges here and there.
Can anyone describe what it should be feeling like? It would be nice to know what it feels like so I know what I'm looking for and not driving myself nuts with worry on if this cramp/twinge is normal or not.

Its like a sharp muscle pain. Usually happens when you are moving and it is sudden but goes away immediately.

I don't but I had a few twinges in second tri last time I was pregnant. Believe me, you will not need to wonder when you actually get it! It's a sudden fast muscle twinge that will stop you in your tracks for a second as you wonder if you just pulled a muscle - and then a couple of seconds later, it will be gone.

I didn't have this in my last pregnancy and none yet here. I also have a strong tolerance for pain and may not notice it.

I don't even know what it is?! I'm 9+6 x

First time pregnnacies you really won't get it till second tri...me, I have been having it since 5 weeks...second pregnancy though! :haha:

I didn't notice it in my first pregnancy - got it a bit in my 2nd and am getting it lots now in my 3rd. I had no idea what it was until you guys just said! I get it a lot when turning around in bed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->