Does anyone else have a date in their head that they haven't mentioned to OH yet?

caitlyn2009

Reaction score
I would really like to start trying to conceive in June 2014.. by the time #2 comes along our LO would be almost 4. I haven't told OH yet and I don't know how to bring it up. I am more worried about having another one than he is. Has anyone else kind of set a date on their own, not knowing if their OH will be on board or not??

Sort of!
We had discussed when we would start trying, ages ago but I think he forgot dates!! I mentioned about it again recently to make sure we were both on the same page and he was surprised that I thought it would be as early as august 2014 but I'm hoping he'll be OK with the plan once its sunk in as by then I'll be nearly 29 and I can't bare the thought of being almost 30 before I even stop taking the pill!!

My advice would be bite the bullet and tell him your thoughts - that way you can make a plan together rather than your potential date getting closer and you worring he won't be happy about it!

Yup! DH & I discussed trying for #2 around the time our LO turns 4, but my aim is June 2015. He doesn't realize I've narrowed it down to a month so it'll be something we have to talk about for sure.

Hmmm sort of, We had a bit of a stand off with him insisting he doesn't want another, then he started to soften a little, I have NY in my head and have started preparing myself, temping, taking supplements etc, but haven't told him I have an actual date, our LO can be quite difficult but is starting to calm down so I'm hoping he may soften a little more before Christmas and I can broach the topic :)

Well I have agreed with hubby that we will start ttc on 1 July 2014 but I was thinking it would be best for me to come off my pill in May just to try to get my cycles up and running properly but know it would freak him out. I will just try my very best to be careful that we don't do the deed near ovulation for those couple of months as I don't want to fall until we are officially 'trying' xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->