Does anyone else have nighttime sickness?!!

Zephram

Reaction score
So I know 'morning' sickness can happen at any time of the day, even though having it in the morning is most typical. With my first it was a very mild all-day nausea but didn't affect me at night, with my second the nausea was much worse but more like the stereotype in that it was mostly just in the morning, but with this pregnancy I have horrible nighttime nausea!

I feel pretty much normal and fine in the morning and for the rest of the day, but as soon as evening rolls around I feel disgusting and sick (haven't actually puked, just feel like I'm going to) and it lasts all night. I have been waking up in the middle of the night and been unable to get back to sleep because I feel so nauseous. As a result I am completely exhausted from being up in the middle of the night - I have two kids already and I work full time so I'm unable to rest during the day.

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? It's dismal!! I don't know how I'm going to get through the rest of first tri if it continues that long.

Plus, I have been invited out to dinner with some friends on Saturday night and I'm debating not going as I'll probably feel absolutely disgusting at dinner due to the nausea. Waah, poor me!! :haha:

I have noticed this time I feel worse in the evening too. Thankfully it's not debilitating at this point. I had horrible all day nausea with my son.

Yup. And to make it worse, I work in a commercial kitchen and have a dinner shift at our local bar and restaurant tomorrow night too which isn't going to help. *blurp*

Yes, I feel sick 24 hours a day, but with my first, it was definitely much worse at night and some days it is with this one as well (though this time it's just more constant so I feel sick all the time rather than having better or worse times). But with my daughter, the worst time for me was about 3am. Hcg peaks overnight and into the morning and your stomach is often empty then, so makes sense.

I have the all day nausea and its been BAD since 3 weeks. This pregnancy the nausea hit me hard and fast. But yes, my nausea does seem to get worse at night. I don't know if its because I am so tired by the end of the day or if its because of the hormones but I'm so miserable at night that the thought of food is so off putting!

Glad I'm not the only one! Decided to go to the dinner tonight, so here's hoping I don't feel too bad.

Good luck with the dinner. I have a base event to go to on the 4th for dinner that I am also dreading. DH keeps asking me what I want to do over the weekend and I keep telling him I have to take it hour by hour. I never know how bad I will feel. Im so ready for this part to be over and done!

Me. I barf from 1pm-8pm every day

I was only googling this last night!

The last 2 nights, I've been fine until I go to bed at like 9pm-10pm and then wham, sickness hits and I vomit.

I was feeling sicky all day at one point but that's subsided now and I just feel terrible at night. Reverse morning sickness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->