"Does anyone else not test early" Refugee Club

Thankyou so much Panda I've just read the whole thread and i'm sorry to hear your having a rough time ((((HUGS)))) The reason i'm worried is i've had a chemical in April :( Its so good to speak to you you are like the font of all knowlegde thankyou!!!!

Welcome Nimbec!!! I'm 5 weeks today :D Excuse my ticker, it's a day out. I'll fix that at some point, but for now I reckon its fine. I'll wait until I've seen my gynae on the 8th, then I should know exactly.

How long is your LP usually Nimbec? I see you're on 11 dpo, is that right? When would you usually come on? I reckon if that day comes and goes then your all set, that's one of the reasons I was too scared to test early!

Trying to get some good stuff out of my job, heh! And it should just be talky learning stuff rather than running around :-D

Off to photograph the people setting up camp before the cycle race tmrw now ;-) is wacky around where I work atm!

Have fun JustMe!! I hear the atmosphere there is electric!

Thanks Plastik i'm either 11dpo or 13dpo as FF changed its mind!! It's such a long wait my lp is normally 14 days so if i get past monday i'll be a little more optimistic as both options covered. just been to docs for blood and they say i'm 3 weeks and 5 days....

oooh I can't see your ticker hun only your say wha siggie which i love by the way!!

Hi all i hope your all feeling well!! I did a digi this morning and it said 2-3 weeks :) i'm not that far as i know when i o'd so i imagine that means i have fairly high hcg levels? got to be a good thing right?

Quick question to you guys...when i visit the loo for a wee after i have finished i get a pulling sensation low down in stomach and then sometimes a few cramps only for a few mins - has anyone else experienced this??

also please can i ask a silly question?? what does the +2 mean for example in 6+2 im assuming 6 weeks and 2days???

Thanks again!!

My guess has also been that it means that :) not sure re other thing

Afm, I've been managing to eat fruit more and the occasional soy yoghurt. Am going to get some more veg in today, somehow...! Although it still seems my lie in days are over for now, as if I don't eat quickly I feel ill. Hence I must go get some food now!!

haha thanks just me! I'm trying to have porridge for breaki as its the only way i can get milk in me i really don't like it! then snaking on a banana and then trying to eat healthily but its hard lol but all worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies!!

How is everyone doing? Have nice weekends?

Well everything is going well on my side! The baby shower I went to on the weekend was just lovely, really gave me a bit to start getting excited about! DH has been so fabulous. He won't let me do anything even mildly staining, and even told me to take it easy while I was playing with the dogs!! Too cute :cloud9:

My bbs are still really sore and HUGE. I've been crying for no particular reason, but I do that even when I'm not pg so I'm not sure I can totally blame that on the hormones. I also have to pee every 2 minutes, and that's definately all the hormones fault!! Have had mile waves of nausea but that goes away as soon as I eat something, hoping it stays like that! The only new thing is that my right hip is sore! I'm sure it's WAY too early for that to be beacuse of the pregnancy, but I can't think of any other reason. I haven't done anything even slightly like exercise to have caused it, and it only started last nigh when I was walking up the stairs. Or at least that's the first time I noticed it. :wacko:

I'm doing ok so far today and definitely would support the idea of eating to make the nausea go away. I hope it doesn't get any worse for you either.

Weekend has probably been one of our better ones this July, but it's not saying much. Hb is starting to feel a bit better and we have been making ourselves eat food with vegetables etc. We even went for a short stagger around the block on Saturday.

Annoyingly I seem to have started scaring myself a bit (bizarrely for someone who currently has baby apathy). Was reading the 1st tri threads and found something about mmc. And this has got me thinking - how DO you know if things are still going ok or not? I feel slightly less vile than I have for the last few weeks, but still not 100% - but are things going ok? I have no idea! And I'm finding that freaks me out a bit :|

Have also worked out that we really really want to move. Once hb has qualified, I think we'll be looking to move - with the aim of finding somewhere with affordable housing near a beach :) That would be my ideal, and just thinking about living near a beach with my hb makes me so happy :)

I know exactly how u feel JustMe! I'm also a bit freaked out. Every morning I get up and think "Are my bbs less sore today?" "What does it mean if they are?" I guess because I personally know of 4 different early miscarriages in the last year I'm more tense than I would be if I didn't know about them. My mom says that we might struggle to get pg (she did too), but once we ARE pg it sticks. I really hope she's right!!! I keep thinking well I'm past 5 weeks, maybe that's good, but then I read these threads in First Tri where poor laides have lost their little one's at 8 or 9 or 10 weeks! So I've stopped going into First Tri. It just freaks me out and being permanently nervous can't be good for the baby! :haha: So I'm just distracting myself with work and thinking about how to tell my sister over skype tonight. I also need to tell my riding instructor and then the whole stable yard will find out when I'm not riding. Would rather have had them in the dark until at least 12 weeks but its inevitable. :wacko:

The beach sounds awesome JustMe! I could never live at the beach simply because the showjumping scene is most prominent where I live now (which I love!), but I adore going to the beach for holiday!

I'm thinking half hour out from the beach so I don't get paranoid about tidal waves (I know I know...) but can get there really easily/most evenings :)

My dad bought a house at the coast in Namibia, but refused to buy one that was less that 10 m above sea level, because of global warming and rising water levels. :haha:

Good morning. :)

Pretty good weekend here. Our spare room finally looks more nursery than dumping ground. We still have some boxes to relocate but it doesn't seem like the impossible task it did a month ago. I have to say the house looks better from us getting rid of some of our junk. We both moved in together straight from living with our parents and so we just brought everything with us. Until now we've had a spare room to just fill and we've had space in the lounge to keep pretty much every book we've ever read etc. So with the LO on the way we've been forced into thinking about what we *really* need to keep. So much has gone in the bin. We've managed to sell old DVDs and some old games consoles. Books have gone in the garage or to a charity shop. It's looking so much better.

Unfortunately that's probably all we'll get done for the next few days because we need to go food shopping tonight, and it's Grandad's funeral tomorrow. So I can't see us touching it again until Wednesday at the earliest.

We also booked our 4D scan for Saturday morning. Super excited about that. I wonder if she'll have hair and who she'll look like? I just hope she plays along, she had been a bit naughty at previous appointments. She kept covering her face at the 20 week scan and at our last midwife appointment she kept kicking the doppler and moving away so they couldn't timer her heartbeat. It gave everyone a laugh but then, that wasn't costing us £100! :D I also have a slight fear they may have sexed her wrong. Not that we mind what sex the baby is, but people have started buying things. So if she has become a he then he's just going to have to be in touch with his girly side for the first few months. :D

As for MMC, the only thing I can say is that it does happen but from what I've read they are complete surprises and your symptoms won't necessarily change at all. So don't worry about it because not only is there nothing you can do.

I remember the scan at 12 weeks, I was terrified they'd tell me our LO was dead. I didn't feel pregnant at all when I went for the scan. Most symptoms had gone, including my nausea and exhaustion. The truth is your symptoms will change constantly and so just go with them. For example, every now and then I just get extremely tired. I'll get in from work and be in bed by 8pm, then sleep through. It's happened enough now that I always just presume LO is going through a growth spurt and I need to rest for her. But if I don't feel tired I don't worry, I enjoy it! :haha:

It's all come flooding back reading this just how scary the first tri forum was. Try not to worry though, as I say there's very little you can do. Just try and take care of yourself. Save your energy, eat well and take the vitamins. Also remember that with every week the risk of miscarriage declines significantly.

Hi ladies,may i please join ur luvly thread...and congrats to all the BFP's...looking forward to share this experience with you all.. I'm in bed sick with flu...Plastik my boobs dnt hurt no more...and no sympoms at all...

Aww, thanks Panda! :hugs: Great advice! I guess all we can do is hope and pray and look after ourselves!

Glad your nursery is starting to take shape! Good luck for the funeral, sure it's going to be extra-hard on you and your family! :flower: Such exciting news about your scan!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! I'm sure she's a girl, and anyway, if she turns into a he, like my friends were saying on the weekend, they grow out of their clothes so quickly that in no time there will be a whole new wardrobe anyway!

YAY Mummy, you came!!! :hugs:

Sorry you down with the flu. It hit me last week and I took a day off of work. Staying home sick always sounds more fun than it is, doesn't it?

Otherwise how is everything? All stable and settled now? Shame man, you've had quite a rough time! :hugs2:

Things are smooth for now....taking my vitamins and eating healthy it is...no cravings...nothing!i can't wait till i have those,maybe i'll feel pregnant then...for now waiting patiently for the first tri to end...Eeeks...i read thru the 1st tri threads aswell...very scary stuff...i'm glad u invited me to join ur thread buddy...how is ur DH taking the good news?oh i'm going back for my second scan next week...cnt wait!u better go soon plastik so the doc can giv u ur daily vitamins....

welcome mommy! Thanks Panda so pleased to hear nursery is takin g shape!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->