Does anyone else...?

Mabv812

Reaction score
Lay on the couch all dy due to morning sickness? I feel so horrible and lazy. It's my vacation week too and I feel like a dead nauseous fish.

Yep, all day everyday (on my days off anyway) is spent napping and feeling like death on the sofa XD

Ha. Yes. I'm finally up and at 'em after being off my feet for 9 whole weeks. I felt useless, but I feel good now, and my house is spotless again! My kids are MUCH happier, too, with me to play with them.

I pretty much did until week 15/16! I was very lucky that my manager let me work from home when ever I needed, so I avoided too many sick days and was able to just be gross on the sofa! I found work kinda helpful to be honest, it did take my mind off how awful I felt! It does get better, I'm now back to fairly normal human being although I have a new whack of 2nd/3rd trimester woes ha!

I pretty much did until week 15/16! I was very lucky that my manager let me work from home when ever I needed, so I avoided too many sick days and was able to just be gross on the sofa! I found work kinda helpful to be honest, it did take my mind off how awful I felt! It does get better, I'm now back to fairly normal human being although I have a new whack of 2nd/3rd trimester woes ha!

Oh gosh I wish I could work from home! I'm dreading going back to work.

It's tough, I won't lie. I made myself go into the office at least twice a week (as I had jobs I could only do in work) and I'd spend lunch times crying in my car! Stock up whatever helps you feel better, crackers, sweets etc and just nibble all day if you can! I also told my colleagues I had a bad stomach infection to try and throw them off the scent as to why I felt so awful! It all tied in with feeling sick, being sick and eating plain foods little and often! I hated lying but none of them cared when I told them the truth!

Yes every day! The guilt is the worse though. Being a crap OH and Mammy right now

Yes and I'm sick of being sick lol. I'm couch ridden for the first four months of every pregnancy. I don't know how you working moms do it. When I stand up it feels like I'm going to barf. I hate the feeling. Like being seasick without being on a boat.

I did that for a while. Now I'm trying to just "push through" the fatigue now that the morning sickness is going better. Some days are better than others.

Weeks 6-10 I basically went to work and that was it due to vomiting constantly. I had to be medicated. Once it went away around week 11 I was so happy to be able to clean, play with my son, have a social life...I took it all for granted lol

Shout out to my OH who had to basically take on the running the whole household!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->