Does anyone have a home doppler?

J

JayleighAnn

I seen them on Ebay and just wondered if they were any good? And when you can hear your baby with them?

Yes I've got one, an Angelsounds one. You're supposed to be able to hear bubs from about 12 weeks I think, but some people are earlier and some are later. x

most are around 12 weeks, but it can be frustrating..
i know just the midwife finding my bub's heartbeat took a while, but i'm a bigger girl, so i duno if that's why..

i don't have one, but i know lots of the girls on here do!

I have one. I haven't used it for a while now - but it is great in the early stages from about 12 weeks onwards. When LO is too small to feel movements, it's nice to be able to hear that they're ok. I also had an angelsounds.
One word of advice though - make sure it is a DOPPLER and not a FETAL HEART MONITOR. They are very different and you won't be able to hear baby with the monitor. A few girls got caught hout with this one at the beginning of the year.

I brought an angelsounds one for £20 on ebay, does what it says on the tin lol and ive been able to hear h/b since about 12ish weeks .. so cant complain for that price

Just read an old thread and it seems in a bit on the rubbish side, and an angel one is better so will just get one of those

ive had mine since i was about 9 weeks and i found hb straight away

got mine on ebay too, cant remember the make, something like baby sounds

xxx

i have a bf500, love it really loud and clear, got it from ebay £30
xx

I have a Hi Bebe bt200 one i got off ebay for £40. Could hear the HB from 10 weeks (when i got it) and its reccomended by a few girls on BnB

I have the Sonotrax off ebay , Heard at 9 weeks :) .
Love it it shows the heartrate and everything .
Please please please dont get the summer one hun , Allot of people mistake this for a doppler but it isnt , It is a prenatal listening system ,Allot like using a stethoscope , and baby with them cannot be heard untill around week 23-26 sometimes later .
Allot of good ones on ebay :) .
Good luck buying . xx .

We bought one of the Hi Bebe ones from Ebay for around 40 quid at 11 weeks and heard the HB then - it's a really good doppler and has given me lots of peace of mind when I've been bleeding.

We got the Angelsounds one in the end, read some good reviews about it on the internet and an old thread from here

dont get the summer one, it dont work til your 21 weeks and even now i cant hear a bloody thing with mine. I have the bt200 one too and i love it. Its been a life saver
xxx

They are great for reassurance for sure. I used mine loads until I felt baby move, now I only use it if I feel worried about anything. Definitely worth every penny.

I invested in one because I worry a lot if I don't feel baby move, I got a Fetal Heart Monitor from Hong Kong for around £14, I have heard the placenta aswell, and I am 17 weeks pregnant. Listen to mine here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/noahstrousersonline/2977186285/

i have a angel sound one frm my last pregnancy, it was good but i found out that what i thought was my babys heart beat was actually my placenta. wasnt till late on that i could tell the difference as they are quite simular

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->