Does anyone live near surrey

chezziepie

Mum to one :)
Reaction score
Hello,

I will be moving in with the oh when I start maternity leave 1st week of September and literally do not know anyone so just wondered if any of you lovely people lived anywhere near?

Hi there :)

Am living in London at the moment but will be moving into Surrey in the summer to start a new life for 3 of us. We visited there last weekend and it was what we expected :thumbup: x

Hey

I'm moving to camberley very close to sandhurst. Where abouts are you and poison girl where abouts in Surrey are you moving too? It is such a lovely place I'm so excited we have got a 2 bed apartment there soo lovely and as I haven't moved in yet the OH gets to do all the decorating YEAY

Not decided where definite to live yet.. Abt 20-30 mins away from Guildford.

I live in Surrey, close to Weybridge xx

oo how exciting I'm so glad there are people around in same/ similar situations. Guilford isn't far from where i'll be living a much nicer place than where I am now lol and some really good schools in the area for the future.

Oooh Im in Farnboorugh (Hampshire) - thats only about 10 minutes from Camberley though :flower:

That was meant to be Farnborough! Im having a ditsy typing moment...again! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->