Does anyone live near surrey

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by chezziepie, Apr 4, 2011.

1. chezziepie

chezziepie Mum to one :)

Hello,

I will be moving in with the oh when I start maternity leave 1st week of September and literally do not know anyone so just wondered if any of you lovely people lived anywhere near?

2. XPoisonGal

XPoisonGal Guest

Hi there :)

Am living in London at the moment but will be moving into Surrey in the summer to start a new life for 3 of us. We visited there last weekend and it was what we expected :thumbup: x

3. Emerald eyes

Emerald eyes Well-Known Member

Where abouts in Surrey are you moving to?

4. chezziepie

Hey

I'm moving to camberley very close to sandhurst. Where abouts are you and poison girl where abouts in Surrey are you moving too? It is such a lovely place I'm so excited we have got a 2 bed apartment there soo lovely and as I haven't moved in yet the OH gets to do all the decorating YEAY

5. XPoisonGal

XPoisonGal Guest

Not decided where definite to live yet.. Abt 20-30 mins away from Guildford.

6. beccad

beccad June Bugs

I live in Surrey, close to Weybridge xx

7. chezziepie

oo how exciting I'm so glad there are people around in same/ similar situations. Guilford isn't far from where i'll be living a much nicer place than where I am now lol and some really good schools in the area for the future.

8. Emerald eyes

Oooh Im in Farnboorugh (Hampshire) - thats only about 10 minutes from Camberley though :flower:

9. Emerald eyes

That was meant to be Farnborough! Im having a ditsy typing moment...again! :haha: