Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

Baileeboo77

One beautiful baby boy!♡
Reaction score
Okay girls well, I was laying in bed last night and was praying. (Before I went to bed) I noticed I always pray I will get a bfp. But then I realized instead of praying for a baby myself so much maybe I should pray for some BNB girls. So I had a few names of ladies in my head and prayed for them and I felt really good afterwards. So I thought we could make a thread where you put your name and how long you have been ttc, or been pregnant and ladies could look on here and pray for others instead of themselves all the time :)
Obviously we will still all pray for ourselves still but I thought it was a sweet idea :)

Also thanks to deemarie1223 we will have one special person every two weeks that we will all pray for specifically! I will put everyone's name in a hat and draw a winner every two weeks :)

SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR KM22 FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS LADIES!!!!!

Baileeboo77 (Bailee), TTC #1(one angel baby), Going on 17 months!!!
bmwright, TTC #2, Going on 8 months!!!
:lele316 (Lisa), TTC #2, Going on 14 months!!!
KM22, TTC #1(one angel baby), Going on two years!!!
mybabydreams, TTC #2 (one angel baby), Going on 6 months! !!!
crysshae, TTC in April!
deemarie1223, TTC #3 (8 angel babies), LTTTC!!!
hope2be2013 (Jill), TTC #1, Going on 1 month!!!
RforReal (Rose), TTC #1, Going on 1 month!!!
Jett55 (Becca), TTC #1, Going on 2 months!!!
Lovelylace, TTC#1
4everWishful, TTC
junebaby08, TTC #2, Going on 2 months!!!

That is a brilliant idea! I always feel better when I am praying for more than myself, and it would be nice to know someone else was praying for me too. I will be praying for you tonight. :) My DH and I have been ttc #2 for about eight months now...I know it's not that long in the grand scheme of things, but the BFNs are really starting to get us down. Thanks so much for this thread idea!

I love this idea and will be praying for you ladies! my name is Lisa me and my oh have been TTC for a about 14 months (took me and my ex 4 yrs for our dd) with no success so far..but we are having fun trying lol

Yeah I have been trying to think of a good thread i could get going and it just dawned on me lol. I hope this helps so ladies get their bfps and I will be praying for both of yall as well!!! If anything changes let me know I have no problems changing the amount of months of ttc or if you get a bfp let me know!!! :hugs:

AWWW I love this -Praying for someone else over your self is a true act of love!!!! I Will def continue the positive prayers going!!

What a wonderful thread. Very thoughtful Baileeboo. Sending prayers for all of you and :dust: too!

What a wonderful idea! There was something very similar last year on here when we lost our baby. It helps sooo much to know that you are not alone. We have been ttc for almost 2years now. Going to fertility clinic this week. Please pray for us, I will include all you lovely ladies in my prayers, and maybe if we all pray for each other then we will all get to be bump buddies too! Xx

Would either one of yall like to be added? !?!?

This is the sweetest thread I have ever seen!! I am feeling very low today, after suffering an early loss yesterday, but this has given me a real boost and put a smile (albeit a teary one) on my face! Well done on a fab idea xxx:hugs:

Aww thanks no problem, I added you to the oist babydreams :hugs:

I will always welcome prayers. They are a wonderful gift. However, I feel I don't always fit in on trying to conceive boards as we have been abundantly blessed with a large family...but I didn't want to be rude and not answer your question as I do think this is such a lovely idea.

We thought we were done but have decided we would so love to do this again. We will start trying during my cycle beginning in the middle of April. I love joining forums like these since almost everyone in our lives thinks we're crazy for having the children we do have...so we won't tell them we're trying, and this way I can at least read about other ladies' trying to conceive, pregnancy, birth, and baby stories. My comments are usually for good luck, congratulations, or advice on pregnancies and babies as I don't want to offend anyone.

My concerns this time around are that I am 39 (will be 40 in August), and DH has just turned 51. I've always heard of the statistics that go along with being "AMA". So when we first started talking about this at the end of January, I did some research and learned there were supplements you can take to hopefully boost egg and sperm quality when you are older. So I have put both of us on a couple of these for 3 months before starting to try and began charting in February to check for ovulation, along with praying about it all.

I completely understand if y'all feel I wouldn't fit here, and I will watch your thread and pray all of you are blessed with that bundle of joy God has waiting for you. :hugs:

crysshae...I dont see any reason why you shouldnt be here! Congrats on being blessed with a large family! This is a trying to conceive forum not having trouble conceiving forum lol you are very welcome...and happy maybe some of your luck will rub off on some of us :)

Of course your welcome this thread was made for everyone ttc regardless of how long!!! Its great you have a large family thats such a blessing. I will add you down of course cryssshae! ! :hugs:

Thank you both so much!

Lol Lele...I wish good luck for every one of you. :flower:

Awesome thread! We have a secret sisters ministry at church and basically you are matched with one person for 3 months and you pray for them (long story short ) then you are revealed to them. Maybe we can make a concious effort to pray for new people each month so no one gets left out? Just an idea...but im dee, 8 losses ttc #3, antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, lp defect, incompetent cervix

Heres a prayer for miracles all around!!!!

My name is Jill and although this is my first month TTC, it's really getting to me because so far I haven't Od and I'm on CD39. I will pray for you ladies!!

I'd love to join! What a great idea! My name is Rose and this is our first month TTC. I am 28 and DH is 32. We have reason to think this may be a long journey because DH had a varicocele removed before we started dating (surgery was in 2005 or 2006). Before the surgery his sperm count and quality was low but often it gets better after surgery. He hasn't gone back to get a SA done but. Is planning to in the next month or so. So we are praying that his count did go up and all is good.

I will be praying for you ladies as well! Love this!

Okay ladies, I am pretty sure everything is up to date!! Let me know if I need to make any chabges also keep a look out for the prayer request for two weeks!!!
Sorry for all of you ladies losses, I hope this thread helps and we all hild our bundles of joy soon :hugs:
Xoxo

Just wanted to let you all know that I prayed for you all last night! Hope everyone is doing well today!

I payed for all of you too and honestly it left me with a better feeling then when I ussually just do for myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->