Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

I hope it doesn't mess you up. Do you have to switch schedules often?

Hubby and I only yave one car now abd are about to buy a new one so I had to pick up jight shift for a while :(

I know how that goes. Good luck and take care of yourself working those extra hours.

We've been moved to a group. No wonder I couldn't find it on the regular page. :headspin:

How is everyone else doing? I'm still impatiently waiting to ovulate... Not sure how to pass the time when I'm not busy at work. Gotta find a hobby besides :sex:. :haha:

Were a group? Lol tgats awesome

On the bright side I had a normal cycle!!! Super excited about that!!! I guess the soy really helped :)

And im good getting ready for work right now, how is everyone else.

And yes it sucks having one car at the moment but it's better than nothing!

How is everyone else doing? I'm still impatiently waiting to ovulate... Not sure how to pass the time when I'm not busy at work. Gotta find a hobby besides :sex:. :haha:

Looks like you don't have long to wait by your ticker. Are there other hobbies when your TTCing? Lol.

Were a group? Lol tgats awesome

On the bright side I had a normal cycle!!! Super excited about that!!! I guess the soy really helped :)

And im good getting ready for work right now, how is everyone else.

And yes it sucks having one car at the moment but it's better than nothing!

That's wonderful! Lordwilling that will mean your :bfp: is right around the corner.

I noticed on the first page everyone has given their real names and realized I never did. :dohh: My name is Crystal. :hi:

Bailee congrats on a regular cycle! That's always a good sign, hope that means you are close to your :bfp:!

I'm actually not sure when I ovulate so my ticker is the standard 14 days. Hopefully soon! I feel like it should be soon!

As for hobbies, I like to read, hike, go running, camping... Mostly be outside but it's too cold right now for most of those things. How about you all? Any hobbies that keep you busy and your mind off TTC?

hey ladies I just have to say I am loving doing things this way instead of just for ourselves :)
To keep my mind off it it I bake lol in the past 3 days I made a Pistachio Cake, 7 layer cookies, Raspberry linzer cookies and mini Samoa (girl scout) cakes lol

I love baking! We are out of eggs so not much I can make until we can get to the store. Lele is that your daughter in your avatar? She is gorgeous!

Yes She is 4..thank you..unfortunately she knows it and takes full advantage of it lol

I agree lele your little one is gorgeous! !!

Not much going on here just resting I suppose it will be a slow weekend. Thats fine though, its very nasty weather outside, its raining so bad!!!

I like to cook and bake. I also love reading. Our youth baseball season started yesterday so we'll be at games and practices for the next 2 months. Hoping the weather will get a little warmer, especially if it's gonna stay windy, so we can start going for walks and taking the kids to the park and the river.

Lele - She is beautiful, and I know what ya mean - our 4-year-old has everyone wrapped around his finger. Lol. And I must find out...what are 7-layer cookies? They sound yummy!

Thank you OMG your never heard of a 7 layer cookie lol j/k I believe they are Italian cookie but not sure lol they are layered almond flavored cookies with raspberry preserves sandwiched between the layers here is a pic of them when I made them maybe they are called something else by you
7 layer cookies.jpg

Those do look good, and nope I've never had them, but I think I will be trying them very soon now.

lol might as well pics of the other things I made lol
Linzer.jpg

samoas.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back