Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

Hi all...Jett it's perfectly normal to be feeling the way you are...hang in there :hugs:

as for me I am 7dpo today and waiting on tests in the mail :(

:) thanks ladies def feeling better today. Dh kept sayin I was comin against God & was kinda bein straight up mean about it I was like I'm not coming against him I just feel things aren't fair & I told him for once I wish he could understand but he never even really cares like I should be on the same level of faith as him & kinda rubs it in my face :/ but I really am feeling better & just kinda stopped thinking about it. Also pms really does elevate the feelings you have & makes you more angry about things idc what anyone says I say & do more things that I don't mean when af shows then any other time lol

Life isnt fair. But its no ones place to judge you, thats not right. Dont let yourself get down. Im sure things will do fall into place soon.

It's been very quiet on this thread. I hope you are all doing well.

I'm finally in the TWW and driving myself crazy. :wacko:

It has been quiet! Im still waiting to o cd15 today. Starting to get pretty pised because everyone I know is getting pg. I cant even be happy for them, maybe im just a bitch or jealous or both, but its still not fair, most of them weren't even trying it just happened :cry: . One in particular is like my sister I am haopy for her but its so hard.

Yaah the more time I spend on fb the more upset I get a friend of dh is pg & every time I see her post I wanna punch her the one day she complained about not being able to wear jeans I was like wow I'd kill to be pg & you're complaining. Anyways as far as an update I o'd on cd 15 hooray! 3dpo & I've noticed being more relaxed and only temping is working really well for me I feel so relaxed I hope everyone is doing well :D

Yeah there is a couple of people who are pregnant I would like to punch in the throat lol, I know thats horrible. I should be happy its so hard.

Yaah it really is hard to be happy for other people sometimes especially when they got it instantly or don't appreciate it

Just wanted to let you ladies know I got my :bfp: about 3 weeks ago !!! :dance:

I saw that Bailee! I wrote on your bfp announcement post but Congratulations again!! I'm super excited for you! Praying its a happy and healthy 9 months!

My husband got a job! So that's an answer to prayer. Still TTC but feeling good about our financial place now. How are you feeling?

I am okay, just so anxious my anxiety is at its peak right now. Other than that im super sleepy and nauseated on and off but haven't vomited yet! Also sore bbs, other than that im ok lol. Thats great your dh got a job. Its great not having to financially worry so I know that has to be a huge relief :)

Yeah I just saw your other post about that. So crazy how much you have going on! So sorry things are so crazy. Try to get some relaxing and me-time in. Definitely necessary!

Heey ladies haven't been on in awhile how is everyone? I'm now on cycle #6 of TTC hopefully it won't be long cuz there's a girl in my church that's pg with her 2nd & everyone's over the moon for her hope I can be next :)

Hi Becca! I'm doing okay. On month 5 but we kinda went to NTNP for a few months until my hubby got a job. He did get one, So that's exciting! So now I'm waiting for this month to be over so we can get started officially TTCing again. I doubt we caught the egg this month although I wasn't charting but between me and hubby being out of town for work and his in laws visiting and sleeping in the next room, we haven't BD'd nearly as much as normal. I think we only :sex: once during the time I would have expected to be fertile based on past charts, but it was early in the window.

How are you??

Well I'm alright had a major meltdown yesterday but I'm better now & the plan for this month is eating healthier, no opks or temping just simply relaxing..Taking a little step back cuz It's literally making me crazy so I think it'll help :)

So sorry for how hard this is on you! But good for you for taking a step back and realizing that its necessary. It will probably be really nice to have a break from the crazy! I haven't been temping for the past two months or tracking and it's been really nice and relaxing. Last month, I didn't even know I was due for AF until I started getting the usual pre-AF feelings and symptoms. So to be going back to TTC I'm not super happy about how crazy it can make me. But excited to be really trying again.

Yaah I know exactly when to expect af always have except when I was in college didn't pay attention. But yaa def little break will do me good & plus they say it happens when u finally relax & stop worrying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->