Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

I have prayed for all of you too. I agree lele - It does make you feel better, like you can really help make a difference. And I have to say again...I love this! :yipee:

KM22 keep us updated on how your appt. at the fertility clinic goes! Praying that it will give you answers that will help you get your BFP quickly!

I'm putting up positive thoughts and prayers for Lovelylace TTC#1 XOXO

Well temp is dropping im out this month! :(

Jaycrew would you like me to add her how long has she been ttc?!?!

Sorry to hear that, Bailee. Here's to starting a new cycle and a new possibility!

My AF came today. How long are your cycles usually? I see you're on day 26 with a temp drop, and my day 26 temp drop was yesterday, although I just noticed it has disappeared from FF and had to add it back. That's the 2nd time that's happened. Not sure why. :nope: We might have roughly the same schedule??

Ugh I have crazy cycles, sometimes they are 28 to 30 days. I have had a 83 day cycle before. But I hope since I ovulated this cycle af will show up today or tomorrow. But I think she will since my temp is dropping.

I hope it does for you too and that your cycles will be regular from now on.

Hi ladies, thank you for such wonderful support, and of course your prayers, they really do help as I've had a very positive appointment today. Well, firstly we got the results from OH SA, and he is absolutely fine, which is one thing off our minds. On a whole my results were fine too, however my FSH and LH is a little high. But the nurse said that after I have had another scan (when they can fit me in) they only scan one hour a day? Then they will try me on Clomid and hopefully that will work to get me ovulating and on our way to being parents! She doesn't think I have any other blockages etc as I had a pregnancy last year. So I have to call back on Wed to see if they can fit me in for a scan the following week. I will keep you updated. I will continue to think and pray for you all, I will pray for you all in church on Sunday. Hope that you are all keeping well... KM x Oh and I feel so special that you are all praying for us for 2 weeks, wow, you girls are wonderful! Thank you...

Well it sounds like it was a good appointment! !! All of the news sounds great. Idk why they only scan for a hours a day lol. But hopefully when you get clomid you will get your bfp !! :hugs:

So glad to hear your appointment went so well! Praying your scan is just as great!

So crysshae this is your firsy cycle ttc !!?!?!?!?!?
:dance:

Love this idea :) hello ladies my name is Becca I'm 20 yrs old dh 23 I've been officially ttc 2 months :)

Bailee - No. I'm gonna sit this one out too, although I have had many moments of thinking...one cycle early won't hurt over these last 2 months. But I'm doing my best at trying to follow the "getting ready for 3 months" rule. My next cycle should start around the 17th of April. That's when we're supposed to get busy...if I keep my impatience at bay. :wacko:

Welcome Jett!

Welcome Jett!

KM22 sounds like a good appointment! Hope that they'll fit you in quickly so you can get to baby making!

Hey becca welcome :hi:

Well I work night shift at the hospital tonight so hope this doesnt mess up my cycle. Sometimes switching sleep schedules can mess me up.

Im 20 too becca :)

I hope it doesn't mess you up. Do you have to switch schedules often?

Well I work night shift at the hospital tonight so hope this doesnt mess up my cycle. Sometimes switching sleep schedules can mess me up.

This is exciting me in the past couple weeks I've found a lot of younger ttcers on bnb :D I tend to get the you should wait a few years to have children and all that sorta stuff from people around me so it's very encouraging to see ladies my own age wanting a family too. It's also awesome to meet so many praying ladies I'm pretty excited about what God's going to do! :happydance:

This is exciting me in the past couple weeks I've found a lot of younger ttcers on bnb :D I tend to get the you should wait a few years to have children and all that sorta stuff from people around me so it's very encouraging to see ladies my own age wanting a family too. It's also awesome to meet so many praying ladies I'm pretty excited about what God's going to do! :happydance:

I have found a couple of girls our age too the last week or so!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->