Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

I can't believe I didn't notice I said "goo". Lol. You can discard that temp, and FF will most likely change it for you...so it'll be easier to see the correct info.

As for me...AF should be coming tomorrow or the next day. Then we get to start trying!:happydance:

Well...I take that back. She was right on time for my usual 26-day cycle and showed up when I went to the restroom after writing my last post. I usually have at least a 13-14 day LP though, so that's strange for me. Although my chart could just be a complete mess with everything that has gone on this month. Yay for my new cycle!!! :yipee:

So ff just changed O day again I'm soo confused :/

So ff just changed O day again I'm soo confused :/

It might be because your temps had so many peaks and valleys. It's hard to tell. And with all the open circles, the temps might not be quite as accurate. as they could be. It's really important when charting to take it at the same time every morning and have at least 3 hours of sleep before taking your temp.

Yaah I just now started gettin up at the same time every day before it varied but now I get up & go to a morning bible study at my church so it makes it easier I think I'm going by my ewcm & positive opks instead of my chart lol

Im ok 7dpo, idt im even gonna test I dont think I caught the egg.

I'm not even sure where I'm at in my cycle like ffs changed on me so much just goin to wait see if af shows.

Yaah I have a ton but prob going to have to buy more since I'd test at least twice a day

Well ladies af showed this morning & I'm shocked she didn't get my hopes up all day to show up at 9pm so that's one good thing & I expected it :( Onto cycle #4

Hey ladies! How's everyone doing? We kind of went to NTNP this month. Just been so busy that I haven't been tracking or really thinking about baby making much. We had a friend in town for a while so that definitely distracted us! So we will see what happens this month for us.

Good luck :)... I've been kinda sad today like I always think I won't get as upset this time but each time I find myself more upset :/ I have no reason to be angry with God but yet I find myself being bitter feeling like He doesn't want me to be a mom & he plays favorites etc. ehhh thinking if it doesn't happen by cycle #5 Imma take a break & just ntnp for a little while

Well hopfully you get your bfp someone on this thread needs to lol

It doesn't matter what I do I cant ever stop thinking of ttc :dohh:

I'm sorry for how you are feeling Jett. I know how easy it is to feel like God is playing favorites by allowing other people to get pregnant so easily when you are struggling. But I find it encouraging to think about all the pregnancy in the bible. I think about the ones that stick out like Sarah who was barren. The other women who get pregnant and have babies are just a piece of a greater story but the women who struggle and God blesses them after they are struggling, those women ARE the greater story. So maybe God wants you to be a greater story..one that brings joy and encouragement to other women and most of all that brings Glory to God. It's certainly easier to be the women who get pregnant without a thought, but its much more rewarding to be the one that people look to for encouragement and to see what God can do for his children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->