Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

hey ladies sorry havent been around too much but I have still been praying for all!!! How is everyone doing?

Im ok fertility friend gave me my crosshairs but im pretty sure I haven't ovulated yet so I'm just waiting to see what my temp does and if I get a positive opk!

doing good fertility friend hasn't gave me crosshairs yet but I got a positive opk last night then I negative one today just going to wait see what happens as I haven't been good with temping this cycle. Not on track at all -.- going to start setting a reminder alarm lol Other than that I've been pretty great the weather here has been absolutely gorgeous sunny and warm :)

Beautiful weather here this weekend too! I went away for the weekend and AF came right on time so I'm onto the next month. But I'm trusting God for his timing because its perfect and I know it will happen at the right time.

Aww sorry to hear af got you but I looove your positivity Gods plan is perfect & He has the perfect timing :) He may not give us it when we think He should but He's always right on time

Aww sorry to hear af got you but I looove your positivity Gods plan is perfect & He has the perfect timing :) He may not give us it when we think He should but He's always right on time

Amen Sister! :)

Im stressed cd16 and no positive opk yet, not even close. Im trying not to stress but its so hard.

I know god has a plan I just hope it includes a bfp or at least an ovulation soon!

Please pray for Dee's comfort and good news next cycle. She had 3 positive HPTs but a negative blood test. :nope: She's getting ready to start a new cycle now.

Please pray for Dee's comfort and good news next cycle. She had 3 positive HPTs but a negative blood test. :nope: She's getting ready to start a new cycle now.

Oh no... Definitely praying! Thanks for letting us know.

Aww poor dee that sucks, prayers for her!!!

On another note I am getting dark opks ewcm open cervix and a temp dip :dance:

That's great, Bailee! Crossing my fingers for you.

I think it's funny you can clearly see a shift in my chart, but since my temping was such a mess this cycle, FF says it cannot pinpoint ovulation, but I most likely ovulated between CD9 and CD17. Silly thing.

I hope you are all doing well! Still sending prayers your way. :hugs:

Currently 7dpo according to my chart although it changed o day from day 14 to day 17 but either way not worried about it regardless I think I o'd around 14 or 15 since I got very dark positive opks & negatives after those days but fxxed :)

Did you end up ovulating crysshae???

Im okay. Kind of upset. Hubby and I will be having sex and right before he ejaculates he looses his erection. He said he feels backed up and tense down there. Im afraid its me. I know he doesnt really pleasure himself as he can get sex from me as he pleases. Im just sad. Hes so young and is having all these problems. I was researching it and I think he may have a nerve issues. I suppose we will know when he goes to the urologist on th 24th :(

:hugs: Bailey hang in there

still praying for everyone! I am 4 or 5 dpo now still waiting for my tests in the mail

the same here but I am still new to the temping thing and am clueless lol

It definitely looks like you both ovulated.

Bailee...you have a lot of open circles, usually indicating sleep deprivation or not temping at the same time every day. That may be why your temps are crazy.

Lisa...Your's looks goo. Though I would wonder if you actually ovulated on CD18 and just had one crazy temperature thrown in there.

Thats what I think too so thats what I am going by

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->