Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

LOL I got the recipe for the samoa cakes off of on line the cookies are from family but I have no problem sharing just email or msg me or whatever you email and I will send them :)

Lele those look delicious! Makes me want to bake now! Maybe I will go make some cookies.

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130324_180032.jpg

Heres what I cooked tonight, its all homemade even the Alfredo! ! I think I did a good job for a 20 yr old wife !!!!

Looks Delicious!!!! Looks like you definitely outdid yourself...now your making me friggin hungry for alfredo lol

Ahaha I have never made homemade Alfredo before (also have pieces of chicken in it). It is so rich and creamy unlike all the processed foods we always eat. Making it fron scratch definitely makes it much more filling!!!!

That looks wonderful, Bailee. We're being lazy, ordering pizza and watching a movie.

I usually have no idea either lol guess I was in a good mood today!!! Omg I want my bfp so bad!!!!!

Looks fantastic Bailee! We just had sandwiches, quick and easy. I normally cook but feel lazy tonight.

Well ladies I will be having Chinese food for dinner in celebration..of the very very faint bfp I have been getting being confirmed With a very obvious FRER just now...I know your ladies prayers have contributed to getting thank you sooooo much.....now on to you guys getting your bfp!

Oh my god!!!! Lele when did your start getting a bfp? !?!?!?

Praise god that is amazing, haha I was like am I reading what she said right. Awww im so haopy for you :wohoo:

I pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy for you AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Lele so happy for you! Congrats! Hope and pray for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Saying congratulations again! That's so wonderful. Will be praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you and your little one. :happydance:

Thank You ladies sooooo much I am still praying for each and everyone of you!!! I started seeing a line 8dpo but only me and god could see it lol my oh and sis only started seeing something yesterday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->