WAL_9.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • WAL_11.jpg
    WAL_11.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
  • WAL_6.jpg
    WAL_6.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
My routine ultrasounds were 3D/4D. Personally, I wouldn't have any extra scans outside of the ones my doctor has assigned. Ultrasounds are not exactly proven to be safe. Unless you have a high risk pregnancy and need more ultrasounds because the benefits outweigh the risks of course.

I has one at 27/28 weeks after not really fancying one but wanted to double check the sex of the baby

An I have to say I totally loved it! Really amazin to see! And couldn't believe how detailed the pictures are! And I have to say the DVD we got as well is such a nice thing to keep and show her when she's older! Also nice to have her heart beat recorded on the DVD and all the measurements etc! Was amazin how much information was on the DVD that I hadn't taken in on the scan! Xxx

We had one at 28 1/2 weeks. It was a great experience, however, baby wasn't that co-operative, so the pictures/DVD are perhaps not as great as they could be. I'd say it depends how tight money is - if you can afford it, go for it, if the money is tight to the point that you'll worry about it if you go ahead, I'd say to cancel - although lovely, it isn't worth any financial worry.

i had mine done at 27 weeks...... heres a few pics.... i really enjoyed the whole experience and got the whole scan on dvd, 5 coloured 3d images, 1 2d image and £10 filmstar baby voucher for next time or to give to a friend!! x

Attachments

• IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0094.jpg
    IMAG0094.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
I had a gender scan at 16 weeks and they gave me a "free view" in 3d. It was amazing. Had trouble bonding from the start of this preg as it was a little bit of a surprise and it was so so so nice to see her moving and her face etc. the scanner lady said it was one of the best 16 week babies she has seen in 3d (cause they are so small). It has prompted me to get the 3d scan at 24 weeks.
Never had it with my other 2 babies as I did not see the point but have totally changed my mind now!
Hope u have a wonderful experience xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->