Does anyone see this!? New test pg. 2

That is just how those walmart tests are. The only time mine came up right away was after 2 weeks of testing with them. Just give it more time! Good luck!

This is what it looked like at 10 min. The pic was taken at 40 min but not much has changed. Is this my bfp!? I did get a negative digital though right after with same urine.

Attachments

• 20161213_162420.jpg
    20161213_162420.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 32
That looks amazing give it another day and i bet digital will change to positive

totally positive and I saw it on the earlier frer too!

So gave in and called the company she said that if it's read by 10 minutes it's positive. Plus these are not for early detection which I never even realized until she said it! I'm still wanting to test on a better test and see pregnant, but I am getting excited!

I wouldnt trust the ept and maybe hold wasnt long enough stick with the walmart test for now if its gettimg darker that means horomones are rising

Got my betas done today and will find out for sure tomorrow!!! My walmart test showed up within 4 minutes this time and the 2nd ept was a faint positive. BTW ept sucks. The background is a constant gray color which is why I thought it was negative!

You got a pic of the new walmart?? Cant wait to hear the results!!

No i dont have a picture since I took a digital and got a BFP!!!!! I am so excited. I cannot wait til my husband gets home!

Omg thats great!! Congrats guess you know what the blood test results will be :)

Guys I am so excited! It still hasn't sunk in fully though. Good luck to all of you and thank you for looking at my 273050403 test over the past few days lol.

Its fine i LOVE looking at test especially ones that become bfp stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->