Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Due 5th Oct 2016

Did the consultation go well? Sorry about having to wait till the 30th. That is a bummer. I have to wait till March 7th for my first appointment let alone consultation on March 14th.

Yes, it was fine, just getting medical history up to date and then did the blood work. Only bad part was I hate needles and she blew my vein, so they had to switch sides, so now i'm bruised on both sides. Good thing it's long sleeve weather so my family doesn't ask (nurses notices those things!). I can't believe how tired I am today. Dh was just home for lunch and I told him to not expect me to do anything between now and when he gets home:haha:

Oh I hate needles! Especially when they mess up sticking you with it... I am so not looking forward to them taking my blood :hissy:.

Hope you get lots of rest, make DH cook dinner :haha:.

I know, I wish!! I'm boiling potatoes right now, so hopefully he can help finish them when he gets home (making homemade fries so they have to be cut still, takes forever!) Gah, couldn't eat lunch today, and now I'm starving!
And I hope you have no needle mishaps and they get it all done in one jab for you!!

Homemade fries is making my mouth water. I have been starving all day!! It's the bane of our existence being women :haha:.

Tonight we are having sofrito broth over spanish rice and potatoes with a side of sazon seasoned chicken breast. We are going to cook together tonight too.

Wow, your meal sounds amazing and is making me feel pretty simple and lazy! Our's is homemade fries, roasted brussels and brats! Honestly it's the only dinner that sounded appetizing, hopefully that remains in a few hours! I'm impressed and also glad you are co-cooking tonight!

We can really cook, especially when we get together. Ashamed to admit tho, most nights we are pretty lazy lol.

I hope you enjoy your dinner tonight! Totally know what you mean about only being able to eat the one thing on your mind. I feel like that constantly :haha:.

My skills are enough to feed us regularly, I've never poisoned anyone, but I usually stick to pretty safe meals, you know lasanga, tacos, burgers, pizza, salmon, nothing too fancy (or with too many steps!) I think the most intense meal I ever make is chicken lo mein :haha:

Just caught up with everyone! So glad you're all doing well!

We had a scan, last week, after some distinct pains on the right side and baby is growing well! :happydance: My first set of betas were right around 7800 at 6+0, so my MW forewent the second draw for an ultrasound, instead. I've been so emotional and nauseous, my parents were actually scared to be around me... :blush: so we announced. My mom kept looking at me from the corner of her eye and asking, "What's wrong? ... Are you okay? You're not acting okay..." Of course, I'd start to sob and yell about something stupid (because my emotions are everywhere), so DH said I had to announce before they commit me. Hahaha

Anyone else aboard the crazy train?? I feel like I'm losing my mind!

WTbam - congrats on the wedding!! It would be really amazing if you could announce at the end of the wedding reception. Pretty sure my family would go wild if we had done that.

Anyways, I read laying on your stomach through the night (major pressure) and Spanx (mild pressure) are perfectly safe through the first tri. Suck that baby in!

I'm emotional (for me at least) I've been crying at stupid commercials all week :dohh: Hope your crazy train slows down soon!! I'm so jealous of your u/s, but glad all is looking well for you!

Dr asked the OB coordinator to call me and ask me to go back on progesterone. I was on it with my first pregnancy due to 2 early mcs. I asked if they checked my levels with the blood draw yesterday, but they didn't. I'm not a fan of taking things if not medically necessary (I felt it was last time), but I'm not sure if I truly need it this time. Of course, if something were to happen, I'd never get over it and would forever wonder. Dr is out today, so I talked with the coordinator again and she thinks maybe we should check my levels, then no one can question it. I agree, so I'm hoping he puts the order in for it tomorrow when he's back. I'd also love to have them do a beta, just out of curiosities sack. So I guess I'll have to wait and see. Anyone else here on progesterone?

I will be, but first time for me. Progesterone is naturally produced by the body I see no harm in taking it. For me it's because my first baby was born premature.

I will be, but first time for me. Progesterone is naturally produced by the body I see no harm in taking it. For me it's because my first baby was born premature.

Are you taking it just for 1st tri, or your entire pregnancy then since you had a premie? It is naturally produced by the body, but I'm not sure if all prescriptions are natural versus synthetic. There are some risks with the synthetic kinds, maybe I need to find out if it's natural or not :shrug:

Shows how much I really know I didn't even know there was synthetic versions. I will ask my OB about that for sure.

I have not had my appointment yet about the high-risk treatment but I'm assuming I'm going to have to take it throughout my pregnancy.

I'm no dr, but that's what I would guess if premature birth is the concern. Mine is only through first tri. Last time the dr had me go through 13 weeks. Also, you know how it is googling things, so that all I know about progesterone was from googling it. I think even the synthetic stuff, risks are low (when I say risks I'm talking about side effects, not mc, but the side effects can be to baby-again according to the internet). Not trying to scare you. I actually don't think I knew last time I took it that there were synthetic versions.

I'm on awful awful progesterone until at least 12 weeks. I can't wait for that part to be over!

In not sure of the dosage and I'm being too lazy to go look, but it's vaginally three times a day.

I've been on 50mg of progesterone since 1dpiui and will continue until 12 weeks. I hate it as it makes me feel gross all day (suppositories). I cannot wait until I'm done with it.

I've been on 50mg of progesterone since 1dpiui and will continue until 12 weeks. I hate it as it makes me feel gross all day (suppositories). I cannot wait until I'm done with it.

Yep I remember that!

Im due Oct 16th but will most probably have my C-section on 5 October

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"