Does/did you 8month old do this?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by broodyhen, Jun 3, 2013.

1. broodyhen

broodyhen Well-Known Member

If you ask 'can I have some?' when my LO is eating, he shoves his food at your face! Every single time! I was so chuffed it was the cutest thing.

I thought it was so clever but maybe all babies do this? It just makes you wonder what else do they understand at such a young age.

2. septemberbaby

septemberbaby Well-Known Member

Mine does that some times...still clever though! ;) she also understands "nein nein nein", and shakes her head when you say it, and she's starting to lift up her hands over her head whenever I ask her how tall she is! :) i think they understand quite a lot at this age.

3. Reidfidleir

Reidfidleir Well-Known Member

No but he's started to say buh buh when I say bye bye! And I wave his hand. And he understands sus! ( means up in Romanian) and he puts his arms up so I can pick him up easier.

4. bananaz

bananaz Well-Known Member

Yeah, 7-8 months was when my baby's understanding of language really took off and she started following some simple commands. It's really fun to have them finally interacting and responding to you! :)