Does he want food?

millygirl

Reaction score
My little man reaches out for my food when i eat and mimics me eating, and cracks the shits because he cant have it?
He cant possibly be wanting food could he?

"cracks the shits" :rofl:
Pop him in his high chair and pop some food down and watch and see what he does. He probably just wants your food cuz you've got it! :haha:

'cracks the shits' - aw you've just reminded me of the lovely aussie girl I shared a flat with years ago, she used to say that! :)

He doesn't 'want food', he's just interested in what you're doing, and wants to take part. Like my baby has always been obssessed with me blow drying (or blow waving!) my hair and also wants to take my cup of tea off me but I'm obviously not going to style her hair or give her a cup of tea - so the same logic applies to him wanting your food!

ive noticed my wee boy following the food from my plate to my mouth and it is as if he is moving his mouth like me. He isn't reaching out yet for anything but i am sure my wee one wont be far off 4 months when he is going to get his first taste of food, he is constantly hungry and now waking during the night for two feeds from when he goes down! I am trying my best to hold off till he is 4 months before giving him any but ill see how he goes.

Babies will always be interested in what you have! Does he try and get the remote or your mobile phone off you?!?! This doesn't mean he is going to eat it. Putting things in their mouths is part of learning. He is just interested in what you are doing. xx

Elaine - Archie still didn't sleep though the night when he was on solids so please don't think that putting your baby on solids will achieve this! If he is still hungry just offer more milk.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->