Does height matter...?

Pearls18

Reaction score
There was something on TV this morning saying the perfect height difference between a man and woman is 5 inches with the woman being the shorter. What height difference do you have? Is your partner taller? Would it bother you if not?

DH is 4.5 inches taller than me. I like that I can wear heels and he still be taller than me lol.

I'm 5'7 and OH is 6'. I think this is a nice gap in height. If I wear wedges we are the same height lol xx

Im 5'4 and hes 6ft. I think height is just another preference like blonde or brunette or brown or blue eyes. It isn't a deal breaker for me though I think I'd struggle to find a guy shorter than me!

I'm 5'4 and hubby is 6'0 I like the height difference between us. Don't think it really matters though

I'm 5'2 hubby is 6'1.

I don't think height "matters" but I wouldn't want to be with a man shorter than me.

Height def matters to me its one of my few preferences even tho im only 5'3! The guy I was seeing last month was 6 foot 4 :shock:

I'm 5 2 and oh is 6 3. So yeah big gap between us. It can be awkward but we have got used to it and it's all we know. I like having a taller man and he likes that I'm a "short ass" lol the only issue is the tall skinny gene he has is very strong so I very much anticipate to have children taller then me by the age of 10 :(

height matters to me, before I met my DH I was seeing a guy who was shorter than me and I felt so big and cumbersome next to his little compact body :lol: didn't do wonders for my confidence!

I'm 5'7 and DH is 6'2.

I'm 5foot and oh is 6 foot. Couldn't be with someone shorter than me... although I would be hard pressed to find a bloke under 5foot haha

I'm 5'4" and DH is 5'10"

I think that height difference is fine.

I'm about 5'6" and OH is 6'2" Nice size difference but I have had partners just a bit taller. Don't think it matters to me xx

It's not something I've ever really thought about tbh. Though I've been told by taller friends that this is because I'm only 5'4" and most men are taller than me.
Thinking about it I think I prefer men that aren't that tall. The guy I'm seeing at the moment is probably the same height as me, maybe an inch or two taller. I've dated much taller guys and I feel like a little dwarf next to them!

I'm 5'7" and DH is 6'1". I like the height difference. I like at least 4" taller so I can wear my heels and still be shorter.
It's a personal preference though.

Actually, when I think about it after my last post, it does matter a bit:

I went on a blind date (set up by my friend) years back, and the guy was 6'9...not joking I felt like a kid stood next to him! Plus my neck actually hurt looking up so far! Lol I didn't like that!

Im quite surprised I always thought a lot of people really cared about.height! I can think of a handful guys I have dated that were under 6ft...i dont think I would be attracted to a guy under 5ft11 maaayybeee 5ft10!

I think I would have a hard time finding a short man attractive, even if he looked like Johnny Depp....I would like to think I'm not so shallow as to not go out with someone on that basis lol....but I think it would bother me a lot!

See I'm the opposite, if someone says to me "he's too short" about a man I'm like whaaattt how are you even noticing his height?? I just don't even consider it. I don't think it'd bother me being with someone shorter but I think I've yet to meet a man shorter than me :haha:

I'm 5foot and oh is 6 foot. Couldn't be with someone shorter than me... although I would be hard pressed to find a bloke under 5foot haha

Exactly this for me. :haha: I never really thought about it much since, well, it's hard to find men shorter than 5 feet tall but, to be honest, I don't know how I'd feel if he were shorter. I've never turned anyone away for anything physical so I doubt I would actually do it if I really did like the guy. However, if I think of it like that, randomly, without knowing the guy that would be shorter, yeah, it would bother me. Does that make sense? :haha:

I'm 5'9" and my dh is about 3 inches shorter - unusual i know but i'm quite tall!
I always said i wouldn't want to be with someone shorter but i fell in love and it didn't matter in the slightest :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->