Does height matter...?

I'm 153cm and OH is 186cm. Quite a difference.

I used to date a guy who was 155cm lol, it didn't last long :haha:

If you google or have seen pics of jamie cullum sophie dahl, or hayden panettiere wladimir klitschko....well height does not matter to these couples!

I'm 5ft 4 & hubby's 6ft. I love that he's taller than me :).

I'm 5'9" and OH is 6'7". Height definitely matters to me, in heels I'm at least 6ft and I'd never date someone shorter than me cos it makes me feel manly lol. My OH is really tall and it was one of the first things that attracted me to him.

I'm 5"7 and OH is 5"10. Doesn't really matter to me. I never wear heels anyway

I couldn't be with/date someone shorter than me. I'm 5'8 so I'm pretty tall myself lol

I'm 5'3" and DH is 5'11". I much prefer him being taller than me.

I don't see how height would matter in terms of relationships?

My husband is 1 FOOT 1inch taller than me :haha:

I'm 5ft 1in he's 6ft 2in

I'm 5'1" and OH is 5'10"
I like the height between us, i'm not a big looks person but im not sure i could be with someone smaller?

I'm 5'9" and my dh is about 3 inches shorter - unusual i know but i'm quite tall!
I always said i wouldn't want to be with someone shorter but i fell in love and it didn't matter in the slightest :D

This is my situation too! I'm 6' and hubs is 5'8." Honestly I never wore heels much to begin with, because when you're as tall as I am, you're as tall as or taller than a lot of guys anyway, and heels just make you taller. I never envisioned myself falling for a guy who is shorter (in fact I always said I would never marry a guy who was shorter than me or whose name was lower in the alphabet than mine, and hubs actually meets neither of those criteria), but once I fell in love with him, it doesn't matter at all!

I'm 5'7 and dh is 5'9 on a tall day.

I would prefer him a bit taller as I currently can't wear heals.

I'm short and dh is 6'4 so we have a big height gap, I can't say I notice it though, I didn't pick dh for his height but I wouldn't date someone similar to my height because I don't want my kids to be short, I hate it personally!

I'm 5'4. OH is 5'7. I don't like being taller than him when we go out so I'm always careful about my heel size.

Height matters to me, i've always liked a guy to be taller - not necessarily by much. I'm only 5"1 and my OH is 5"4 I like that we are similar because when i'm around him I forgot how little I am :haha:

I'm 5'2 and hubby is 6'1

I've always dated lads over 6ft.. I do like big blokes and don't do skinny either

I'm 5'8 and OH is 6'2. I like that difference but I don't think it matters to everyone. My friend's OH is shorter than her xx

I'm 5'2 on a good day and oh is 5'11. I love that he's taller. I wouldn't want to date anyone shorter than me.

Honestly it's not something I even think about, I have been in relationships with guys slightly shorter than me (5 foot 5) up to about 6 foot 1 or 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->