Does height matter...?

My oh is only about an inch taller than me so when I year heels I look tallest. Doesn't bother us at all.

I'm 5'4 so the majority of men are taller than me. Most the men I've been with were average height for a male so like 5'10-6'0

Im 5ft 1 lol and I still would think a 5'7 man was short! Never been attracted to a man ubder 6ft. OH is 6'1 maked me feel safe :)

I'm 5ft 11 so I struggle finding men taller than me! All my partners have been the same height as me so that limits what shoes I can wear!! To me the taller the better. My ideal would be 6ft5ish I guess but I've got a friend whose 6ft 8 and I love feeling small around him!!! I'm not a small person lol.

I wonder how many men would be too insecure to date a woman taller than them?

From experience quite a lot!!! I've never been approached by a shorter man and when I was younger I heard 'but she's taller than me!' Quite a bit when boys were egging thier friends on! Maybe the more mature man wouldn't mind, but I couldn't date someone shorter than me, there'd be no attraction regardless of if he looked like Johnny depp!

I'm 5'8 hubby is 5'9/10 at the most. Ideally he would've been taller but i wasn't going to let that put me off. A lot of hubby's friends are Around 5'9 I'm surprised at how tall the OH's on here are!

Eta I don't wear heels ever so that doesn't matter

Me and OH have a good height difference, he's a few inches taller but still remains slightly taller when we're out and I'm wearing high heels which is good! I wouldn't really find it an issue though if he was shorter than me.

I'm 5'1 and OH is 6 foot. I like a man to be tall.

I wonder how many men would be too insecure to date a woman taller than them?

Pretty much all of them! I never dated a man shorter than I am (I'm 6' so the pool of men shorter than I am is large) until I started dating my husband.

I am 5 ft and my DH is 5 ft 10. I'm so short that most people seem tall to me!

I'm 5'8" and OH is 5'9". Well, we've not measured ourselves in a long time so we could be wrong but there's not much between us. If I put heels on I tower over him. Height doesn't really bother me.

I don't think I could ever date someone smaller than ne. I'm quite broad and certainly not dainty so I like someone who makes me feel small.

I'm 5'6 and my ex was 5'8. It meant when I was in heels I just felt like a giant as he was also very slim.

My husband is 6'1 and a rugby player. It's perfect for me.

I'm 5ft 3 and oh is around 5ft 11. I don't really care about height tbh but I might feel differently if he was shorter than me lol

You could really get a man shorter than me being 4f 11, hubby is 5f 8

I couldn't go out with a tall man say over 5f 10 cause i find it a bit weird

I'm 5'3 and my OH is 6'3 so yeah.. a fair gap! I like it though - there's something very masculine about it that I find very attractive haha. Standing on my tip toes to kiss and hug him can get a bit irritating.

My ex was about 5'6. I never thought he was small but I guess in comparison to Shaun he certainly is! Never bothered me at the time though.

It matters to me!
My ex was 5'7 and its mattered ever since lol.
I'm 5'6 and the guy I'm seeing now is 5'9 fine when I'm wearing flats which will do for me!
I struggle to find guys a lot taller than me - people in Essex are shrimps!

I'm 5'7" and my hubby is 5'9".... he's the shortest man I've dated (and only one I married- hehe). But he's perfect for me. I actually like to be closer in height to my man- when I hug, I want to lean my head on his shoulder, not his waste! buahaha... just my personal preference. My best friend is 5'4" and she loves very tall men- the tallest she dated was 6'7"!?!?! hehe

I always thought 5'10" was perfect for me- the tallest I dated was 6'2"... but hey, when you meet the right one, those things don't matter so much :)

My OH is quite short but still a tiny bit taller than me (about an inch). I find tall guys really intimidating & tbh quite scary :haha: I actually prefer short guys but obviously not hugely shorter than me which I don't think would be a big ask as I'm very short myself (5ft 3in) I can't imagine there are many men out there much shorter than that anyway lol xx

Im 5'5 and oh is 5'11.
I wouldn't like a man smaller than me cos I like a man that makes me feel small in comparison lol,a smaller one would make me look like a beast :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->