Does preggo brain really set in this fast??

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
I am literally only just 4 weeks today and I am becoming so forgetful!! Like, walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Or going to get my purse from out of my handbag and coming back with my dairy. Or forgetting to buy half of the meal I was queuing for. :wacko::wacko:

Anyone else??

Oh yes, I had my first incidence of baby brain at only 8dpo!

I couldn't find my purse anywhere in the house so finally went outside to check my car and sure enough, my big white purse was sitting right on the passenger seat, plain as day - and my car was parked on the street! I live in the city and am NEVER irresponsible with my belongings like that because I know they'll get stolen - very lucky no one smashed my window and grabbed it.

Even though I'd taken a pregnancy test that evening and it was negative that little episode gave me hope, and sure enough when I tested the next morning it was a BFP!

Isn't it funny how get's us?!?

Fit_mama, i actually left the keys in the car outside on the street too. It was pure luck for us that the whole car didn't get stolen. ACK!!

I mixed up my doctor appointments. I have an ultrasound appointment next week on Wednesday. I looked at the calendar and I'm like "Why does it say I have an appointment on Thursday? I thought it was Wednesday?" Then I realized I was looking at the previous week. I keep forgetting the date :dohh:

I'm normally brilliant at remembering names of actors/actresses in films....I have the annoying ability to see an actress in a film and when everyone is scratching their heads trying to remember what else she has been in, I'm rather smug to 90% of the time know the answer! But not anymore! Forgetting the names of films, actors - confused Anne Hathaway with Emily
blunt the other day! Who does that?!?

Fit_mama, i actually left the keys in the car outside on the street too. It was pure luck for us that the whole car didn't get stolen. ACK!!

Too funny, glad your car didn't get stolen!

Maybe there is a patron saint of absent-minded pregnant women looking out for us, lol.

Too funny, glad your car didn't get stolen!

Maybe there is a patron saint of absent-minded pregnant women looking out for us, lol.

Ha ha! They'll be really busy then!! :haha:

I hate to break it to you but not only does it set in from conception it never totally goes. DS is now 4 and I still blame baby brain... im now expecting #2 god help me and the rest of mankind!! 😂

Yeah maybe that's half my problem Blu - this is my 5th pregnancy!!! :wacko:

I have two little girls ans my brain is all mushed up:haha: and I know it's never coming back!!! Every day brings a new baby brain story:haha:

Hahaha!!

At work today I was talking about when I get flowers from the optician (meaning florist) while putting the wrong password into my PC. It's going to be a loooooong pregnancy. :haha:

I have 2 young toddlers and my brain is absent majority of the time. The other day dh caught me about to spoon my dinner into my milk glass :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->