does temp shoot up within hours?

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
Temp was unusually low this morning (36.4c) and I wanted to see if it was still low... 37c! This can't be normal can it or have I just ovulated?!

https://25.media.tumblr.com/4d8b3640956fc95e1237d0d6cd321d06/tumblr_mtqgqgrHzc1rzr014o1_r1_500.jpg

Temps in the morning are different, but it's hard to say if you've ovulated or not. You'll see tomorrow if your temps stay high

Temps taken during the day can be off due to external factors. BBT is the lowest body temp taken at rest.

I just didn't think temps would shift so rapidly in such a short space of time!

Temps taken during the day can be off due to external factors. BBT is the lowest body temp taken at rest.

You see I did not know to take the lowest temp!

It can that's why BBt is taken just after you wakeup and not during the day. Temps after eating go up. Also during the day its hotter than at night and that can effect your temps. The more you move the more your body heats up.

So only tomm you'd be sure if your temps have really gone up

Sorry for being annoying but its my first cycle temping and I'm worried I might not even ovulate this month due to coming off bc and I won't even get a chance this month :(

I understand dear, its natural to worry. Even if its a slightly longer cycle than you anticipated dont worry. Ladies take 3-6 months to get regular but some ladies get regular after 2 months. So just keep praying and hoping x
And no you are not at all being annoying i had the same fears when i started temping. Trust me once your periods stabilize and you get the hang of temping it'll be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->