Does the OPK test line always have to be darker than the control line?

how are you doing Smandel? have you given in yet!? lol, I have. I don't know if I'm tricking my self into really believing we have a chance this month, but somethings telling me I might actually be up the duff! I bet I've jinxed it now tho!

how many days PO are you? I tested at 10 dpo which I think may have been to early. Due on today (13 dpo) but so far no sign of af! really hoping she stays away. fx anyway!

I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. I'm on cycle day 29 and am 13DPO. I tested this morning and got a BFN. AF is due today or tomorrow and everything is showing that she's coming.

I wish you the best of luck!!! Is she doesn't show, are you testing tomorrow?

I'm out :( so much for all the "feelings". the damn witch showed up today with a vengeance. I can't believe I'd convinced myself this was it. I've been sooooo good at not getting my hopes up for the last 6 months.

I hope you have better luck than me!

how long have you been ttc? its 1.5 years since my MC. I'm getting fed up!

I'm out :( so much for all the "feelings". the damn witch showed up today with a vengeance. I can't believe I'd convinced myself this was it. I've been sooooo good at not getting my hopes up for the last 6 months.

I hope you have better luck than me!

how long have you been ttc? its 1.5 years since my MC. I'm getting fed up!

Awww, I'm sorry to hear! I'm sure AF is right around the corner for me too! This was only my first month trying. I have been keeping track of my cycles for the past 6 months in hopes I would hit it right on the first try. 1.5 years is a long time, but don't give up hope. From what I see, it's when women stop trying so hard is when it works for them. So maybe "take a month off" from trying and see what happens. Best of luck!!!

sorry that last post was so grumpy! not a good day lol. you're right about the not trying thing. that's how we concieved first time but it wasn't meant to be. only took 4 months last time tho so I'm just worried somethings gone wrong since then!

oh well, onwards and upwards....

Lol, I hear you!! No worries!!! I'm sure nothing is wrong. You were able to have one, I'm sure everything is still working properly. ;)

I had an abortion about 14 years ago and then got pregnant a year later and then another 4 years after that. Both those times were miscarriages. So I know what you feel like. I'm hoping that since it's been so long since the last miscarriage I'll be ok. But that doesn't mean it's not always in the back of my mind. Try to stay positive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->