does this happen?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
i'm probally gonna sound so silly right now, but i'm curious!

as our lil ones getting biggar and biggar i don't know if this still applies, but when you move eg/ get on all 4s does the baby just swish around and 'fall' to the bottom of your tummy? if i lied on my left side would the baby just swish and 'fall' to the left side?

i often wonder.

xXx

it would be funny though if when we moved sides baby had to too... heaven forbid we make baby uncomfortable! :x i will say no more :p

xXx

Umm interesting!! Not sure on the answer of this one.
My LO has his back on my right side at the moment and i spent most of the night sleeping on my left and he didnt seem to move.

I doubt they move everytime we do but if you spend a lot of time in one position it would encourage a baby to lie a certain way, its like when baby is back to back they tell you to swing on all fours to swing it round, its not guarenteed but it does certainly encourage it to move! iI read when your lying down gravity doesnt work so well xx

Ive been wondering about this, this must happen e.g. if you lay on you left side they go towards the left. It makes me laugh though lol xxx

Not quite sure what you mean, but I lay exclusively on my left now to try and get LO to turn and in the morning, she's always in the middle of my tummy. Once I've got up and sat up for a while, she's moved over to the right again. Her head and feet are always in the same place and whether or not she's got her back or face upwards seems to be completely random!

If I get on all fours or in the knee-chest position then it feels 'lighter' at the bottom of my stomach so that might make her 'fall' with gravity..?

Not sure if that's what you meant tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->