Does this line look ok for 8 weeks???

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Ive not tested for a few weeks now. But bought a box with two cheapy ones from the chemist. I did the test when i got home,not FMU and the line doesnt look any darker than the last test i did about two weeks ago. Does this look ok for 8 weeks??? Sorry im just getting a little paranoid.:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_2836.jpg
    IMG_2836.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 107
it looks fine, test lines start to fade a bit the further along you get as the placenta starts to take over. You need to stop testing because other wise you are going to drive yourself mad if they start getting lighter.

You know you are pregnant you need to stop now!

xx

I think it looks just fine, its nice and dark try and relax xxx

Thanks,ive been really good and not tested,but i just had a suddenly panicked hence the test. Thanks for the replies. Im not even sure if i put it in the right section.....sorry if i didnt. Thanks for looking.:flower:

Thats exactly how mine looked at 8 weeks. In fact I did one last week :blush: and it was much lighter, and my scan yesterday revealed a healthy baby boy!

I don't think they GET much stronger hun. I have known I am pregnant for over a week now, and now I have my digi 2-3 (this morning) I am going to stop :) I wouldn't worry about a fainter line though... I did one last night that was VERY faint but this morning they are back... time to stop methinks...

8 weeks... lol, you are sailing !!!! The line looks good, try not to panic again <3

looks great....just remember.....theres only so much dye in those lil tests....I think you stretched that dye to the max so it won't get any darker...lol....Congrats....now sit back and ENJOY your pregnancy.....

Well because its a box of two i just did the other one and its alot darker...:wacko:

How can it be so much darker in such a short space of time...:shrug:

Attachments

• .2.jpg
    .2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 18
I wouldnt worry, I am now 31 weeks, and was STILL doing the odd FRER when I was 20 weeks (just incase...ya know?!), and my IC's stayed that colour from about 8 weeks onwards. They change colour as they dry too, so look much darker when they are first done, and then minutes later hav changed again.

I would chill and take it easy and not worry, a line is a line and it doesnt have to be really dark!

It's like someone else said.....there's only so much dye in those tests and they can't get much pinker than what you've got. Until they start making black dye tests.....your stuck with dark pink:thumbup:
Honestly......doing tests at this stage of the game will do nothing. EVEN if something did happen it would take weeks, sometimes months to get the HCG out of your system.....so you'd still test +.
No more HPT's for you:hugs:

I thought I was the only person still doing pregnancy tests! But yours looks like mine, and blob had a heartbeat last week so fingers crossed we're both fine!xx

Nat what are you like!

I say that but I nearly bought some when i was in superdrug today! LOL!

I refrained from buying them as i know the more your hcg rises you can get mixed results and i dont want to worry myself when there may be no need to.

Your lines are fine so just relax honey xxx

PS have you had any appointments through yet?

Nat what are you like!

I say that but I nearly bought some when i was in superdrug today! LOL!

I refrained from buying them as i know the more your hcg rises you can get mixed results and i dont want to worry myself when there may be no need to.

Your lines are fine so just relax honey xxx

PS have you had any appointments through yet?

Hey lovely...i know i shouldnt have tested but couldnt stop myself.:blush: I have my dating scan on friday at 10.20. How about you?:hugs:

Oh you lucky thing!

No nothing, not heard a thing! Dont think i will get an early scan this time round.

Good luck with yours i shall be looking out for it on Friday xx :hugs:

the lines look great hunny try not to stress by 8 weeks mine were so faint i thought i was losing baby but it was juts the hcg dropping for placenta take over the test looked like a bfp u get at 10dpo i shit myself but all was fine :)

Huge congrats Nat and DT! I've not been nosying in here for a while lol!!!

ur tests look perfect hun ...enjoy ur pregnancy + congrats :)

I agree. Stop testing if you can. :)
Those tests arent designed to pick up that much HCG. :) I am bad for testing in my pregnancies also, so I can totally see your need for reassurance.
Once the first trimester is over it will get easier.
Congrats. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->