Does this look like a BFP?

justonemore31

Reaction score
Hey girls. So this is the same test I took yesterday morning. I played w it some more. I am testing tomorrow AM as I didn't test today. I will be anywhere from 9-13DPO and 3w1d tomorrto if I am. Idk how long my LP is. I will update this thread as the days go on.

Screenshot_20181201-224153.png

Hello? Did you decide to try this cycle? I see something

I see something faint, I would test again within the next couple of days. It should get a little bit darker if it is a :bfp:. Looking forward to your update! Good luck!

:dust:

I just saw your other post. I don’t see anything on the unedited image sorry. I think certain filters can make indents look pink but you’re still early so looking forward to seeing next test

It looks it but it is filtered
You’ll defiantly know when you test again

Good luck xx

Yes I did edit just to see if I can bring a line out .in person there's a line but it was hard to see on camera. I'm testing this morning and will update

I see something gl on your next test!!!

Any update?

I got this yesterday morning. It came up well within the time frame. Im testing again Friday when I would be 3 weeks 6 days and then I'll use a digital and then make a doctor's appt.

IMG_20181203_082144836.jpg Screenshot_20181203-155545_Chrome.jpg IMG_20181203_082144836.jpg

I've been gone a few days and look what I missed!!!!! I totally see that and it looks pink!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! When will you test next? I know you said a few days but I'm gonna be stalking until you do

I've been gone a few days and look what I missed!!!!! I totally see that and it looks pink!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! When will you test next? I know you said a few days but I'm gonna be stalking until you do

Haha how you been? I'm testing on Friday even tho waiting is killing me !!

I see it, gl on the next test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->