Does this look like a BFP?

Haha how you been? I'm testing on Friday even tho waiting is killing me !!
Girl it's been a rollercoaster. I had a cancelled cycle in June because of OHSS and it left a few cysts, those cysts grew bigger from the HCG in this chemical and ended up rupturing this past weekend. I was in the ER on morphine....just a rough time. Now I'm on progesterone for 10 days to jumpstart my next AF and hopefully shrink the cysts that are left a bit. Just a hot mess.

So you getting positives is such a ray of sunshine! I can't wait for the next test! How are you feeling?

Im feeling good no pains or bleeding/spotting just waiting on my dern betas](*,)
How about you, how you doing? Cant wait till you test on Friday\\:D/

That's awesome. I can't believe they still haven't called you. It could be bc it isn't urgent but they should at least call you to tell you that!! You should call them and tell them this is very surprising of them and it's very unprofessional and you need answers. Even if she's a good person one thing has nothing to do with w the other and as a doctor she needs to be more proactive in this instance. I hope that you get some answers today!!
Im doing alright. Feeling more and more pregnant by the day. I can't wait either!!

Girl it's been a rollercoaster. I had a cancelled cycle in June because of OHSS and it left a few cysts, those cysts grew bigger from the HCG in this chemical and ended up rupturing this past weekend. I was in the ER on morphine....just a rough time. Now I'm on progesterone for 10 days to jumpstart my next AF and hopefully shrink the cysts that are left a bit. Just a hot mess.

So you getting positives is such a ray of sunshine! I can't wait for the next test! How are you feeling?

OMG that's alot to go through!! Morphine is the worst too smh. Im so sorry you're going through all of that. I hope your period comes soon so you can move on!
I'm feeling good. Pregnant lol. But good. Im testing again Friday .but I know it's a BFP.

OMG that's alot to go through!! Morphine is the worst too smh. Im so sorry you're going through all of that. I hope your period comes soon so you can move on!
I'm feeling good. Pregnant lol. But good. Im testing again Friday .but I know it's a BFP.
I just cried reading this. I'm so happy! This is so good! Oh my gosh! I'm sooo happy for you! Grow baby, grow!

I'm excited and the anticipation is killing me. Who wants me to hold my urine for 4 hours tonight and take at least one FRER at midnight?

No I'm actually being serious. I think I can handle holding it in 4 hours plus I'll be 14 dpo so it should be alot darker. I tested 4 days ago and got that faint line and at 8dpo got those two other faint faint lines. So now it should def be nice and dark.

Yeah and honestly it's just easier to do it tonight. In the mornings I gotta rush getting the kids up and ready for school and holding my pee or peeing in a cup which I hate letting it sit too long and it takes a good 2 hours for everyone to leave (630am-830am)!!! Sooo yeahh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->