Does this look like a BFP?

Right? Pee on it now. 14 dpo...if your knocked up it’ll show whether you “hold it” or not. I ALWAYS ALWAYS test darker at night,

I see you updated your signature! Congratulations!!!

Lol this is really fascinating - someone should start a live pee on a stick forum here!!! I bet we’d all tune in! And agree with PP at 14 dpo you’re more than likely to have a line if you’re going to get one! (Unless irregulars cycles etc) very exciting!! Can’t wait to see results!!! :hugs:

Lol omg I just came back on haha I'm in the US but I am deff testing tonight so stay tuned

What’s the time with you? It’s currently 2.16am in the UK and tonight’s the only night I don’t mind the baby waking me haha! I get to check this thread x

Haha aww well it's 9:24pm right now. DH will run to walmart for me soon

Ok girls give me 20-30, min he's going now. I'm so nervous. Even tho I know I am that's why I have a ticker and i feel it I guess im scared the line didn't get darker idk so I'm praying but im so scared

I’m sure it’ll be just fine!! So excited for you!!! Lol you should charge like 50cents per view or click on this page you’d be a multimillionaire! :happydance:

I see your line!!!! Congrats girl but I need help too! I am 16dpo and 4 days late and have been all BFN! Tested today and I got what looks like a faint positive what do you think?!!

007FB1AA-E9FC-46BD-9C79-6A9A614FF0DC.jpeg

Omggggg did u test yet????? Ur definitely preggo!!!! Congrats hun & good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back