Does this look like pregnancy discharge (pic included)

I don't think cm/ discharge is a reliable indicator of pregnancy either way. If you look up early preg signs in books/internet, you wont see cm/ milky discharge as a sign. (After ovulation discharge is normally creamy or sticky) I dont think theres such a thing as pregnancy discharge either...leukkorhea usually happens in later months. A climbing temp would be a better indication of preg than cm- so I would watch your temps as well as other standard preg signs, such as sore breasts, tiredness etc.

Yeah, if the egg had just implanted that morning you definatly wouldn't get a positive, you have to test again. I was gonna test days ago but my boyfriend hasn't touched our mailbox since the ice storm we had so our mailman won't deliver out mail, I went over to the post office to see if I could get it but the mail guy was ignorant to me. I'm so mad.

I don't think cm/ discharge is a reliable indicator of pregnancy either way. If you look up early preg signs in books/internet, you wont see cm/ milky discharge as a sign. (After ovulation discharge is normally creamy or sticky) I dont think theres such a thing as pregnancy discharge either...leukkorhea usually happens in later months. A climbing temp would be a better indication of preg than cm- so I would watch your temps as well as other standard preg signs, such as sore breasts, tiredness etc.

But, they DO mention it.
Besides bleeding, a woman may notice a white, milky discharge from her vagina. That's related to the thickening of the vagina's walls, which starts almost immediately after conception. The increased growth of cells lining the vagina causes the discharge.

https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-am-i-pregnant

White milky vaginal discharge is occasionally the first pregnancy sign and symptom noticed by many women. - See more at: https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-s...-and-symptom-pregnancy-0#sthash.36cvIptf.dpuf

Symptoms: Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies.
https://www.parenting.com/article/weird-pregnancy-symptoms

#9. Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid
Many women notice more cervical fluid (vaginal discharge) than normal during early pregnancy. This is normal. It can be white and creamy (like lotion) or wet and slippery.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/top-10-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

More vaginal discharge? You're not imagining it. What you're noticing is probably leukorrhea – the odorless (or mild-smelling) milky discharge that you occasionally found in your underwear before you were pregnant. There's just a lot more of it now, partly because of increased estrogen production and greater blood flow to the vaginal area.
https://www.babycenter.com/0_12-icky-pregnancy-side-effects_10312447.bc#articlesection3

I can go on. :)

I was gonna say.. I don't understand why everyone's saying that. I've always seen vaginal discharge in the list of pregnancy symptoms.. I took a test yesterday in the middle of the day but I couldn't tell if what I got was a evap. line or faint positive. I tried to upload a picture but it kept saying it was too large. I'm gonna test again today.

My CM was defiantly NOT a good indicator of pregnancy. I had every CM under then sun in my tww. 1-5 DPO, I dried up like a desert (which was odd because I always have some sort of watery discharge). Then 6 DPO, my watery discharge came back. Then I had watery and creamy. I even had a day of EWCM. And the day I got my BFP, I did a cervix check and brought down with my what resembled milk?

Hope this helps a bit.

But, they DO mention it.
Besides bleeding, a woman may notice a white, milky discharge from her vagina. That's related to the thickening of the vagina's walls, which starts almost immediately after conception. The increased growth of cells lining the vagina causes the discharge.

https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-am-i-pregnant

White milky vaginal discharge is occasionally the first pregnancy sign and symptom noticed by many women. - See more at: https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-s...-and-symptom-pregnancy-0#sthash.36cvIptf.dpuf

Symptoms: Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies.
https://www.parenting.com/article/weird-pregnancy-symptoms

#9. Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid
Many women notice more cervical fluid (vaginal discharge) than normal during early pregnancy. This is normal. It can be white and creamy (like lotion) or wet and slippery.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/top-10-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

More vaginal discharge? You're not imagining it. What you're noticing is probably leukorrhea – the odorless (or mild-smelling) milky discharge that you occasionally found in your underwear before you were pregnant. There's just a lot more of it now, partly because of increased estrogen production and greater blood flow to the vaginal area.
https://www.babycenter.com/0_12-icky-pregnancy-side-effects_10312447.bc#articlesection3

I can go on. :)

Well, ok. Hopefully it is a good sign for you, then!

Hi hunny, before I got my bfp I had cm that was like no other i've ever had, it was opaque white and very creamy, look just like body lotion actually.

Yeah, if the egg had just implanted that morning you definatly wouldn't get a positive, you have to test again. I was gonna test days ago but my boyfriend hasn't touched our mailbox since the ice storm we had so our mailman won't deliver out mail, I went over to the post office to see if I could get it but the mail guy was ignorant to me. I'm so mad.

HAVE U TRIED using opk's?

this helps u get an idea of when you will ovulate

I was gonna say.. I don't understand why everyone's saying that. I've always seen vaginal discharge in the list of pregnancy symptoms.. I took a test yesterday in the middle of the day but I couldn't tell if what I got was a evap. line or faint positive. I tried to upload a picture but it kept saying it was too large. I'm gonna test again today.

because its not a definite...everyone is different and every pregnancy is different..

its like saying all women get morning sickness and if they dont something is wrong..and that is just not true at all..

so its hard to say yes this is a definite sign when it might not be at all..

It's a bit funny because your saying "is this a sign?" And everyone is saying NO, and your arguing that it is lol. So why ask?

Haha i'm not saying "is this a sign?" I'm asking " does this look like pregnancy discharge?" That I obv. know not everyone experiences. I only posted one comment that as far as can tell might be considered argumentative.

Anywho, my period is due in 2 days. I bought some test strips from kisses from above, idk if anyone's ever used them, I get what looks like a faint pink positive but it dissapears like 3 minutes after I dip it. So idk if that's just an evap. line? Haven't really had anymore cm but had watery discharge for a couple days now it seems back to milky, i've started getting headaches again but not as bad as before and i'm not really getting many cramps anymore. I've just been TRYING to quietly wait it out, I have another test strip but i'm just gonna wait until my period is due.

I'm gonna try that this month if i'm not pregnant. My cycle has just been really weird, my cm has always been a pretty obvious sign of when I ovulate, it's always been about 11 days after my period and 14 days before my next. So yeah, if we failed this month i'm definatly gonna try opks or maybe even charting (i'll have to do some research cause I don't know anything about that) haha.

I bought the strips from Kisses From Above! Honestly, I did get some "ghost lines" on them but a real + should be fairly obvious by the time AF is due. Have you tested again recently? Would love to see your tests up here!

Haha i'm not saying "is this a sign?" I'm asking " does this look like pregnancy discharge?" That I obv. know not everyone experiences. I only posted one comment that as far as can tell might be considered argumentative.

Anywho, my period is due in 2 days. I bought some test strips from kisses from above, idk if anyone's ever used them, I get what looks like a faint pink positive but it dissapears like 3 minutes after I dip it. So idk if that's just an evap. line? Haven't really had anymore cm but had watery discharge for a couple days now it seems back to milky, i've started getting headaches again but not as bad as before and i'm not really getting many cramps anymore. I've just been TRYING to quietly wait it out, I have another test strip but i'm just gonna wait until my period is due.

any lines that is there then disappears is a negative....

im sorry...

if your cm is changing as well it might just be ur cycle moving along..

its not really argumentative at all its just you cant tell if its a sign really :)

I'm gonna try that this month if i'm not pregnant. My cycle has just been really weird, my cm has always been a pretty obvious sign of when I ovulate, it's always been about 11 days after my period and 14 days before my next. So yeah, if we failed this month i'm definatly gonna try opks or maybe even charting (i'll have to do some research cause I don't know anything about that) haha.

dont use first morning urine..afternoon is best..

also i start testing day three of my cycle..it helps u get accaunted with them and find out exactly when u do ovulate...

also just because u get a positive opk or ur temp goes up or ur cm changes on que...

non of that actually means u ovulated...

i know that so sucks but it is the truth....i have positive opks..cm change and temp spike and my Re has informed me non of that means you actually ovulated, it just means ur body is trying....:/

odd i know...so wonderful being a women..

but if you are ovulating and just not catching the right time opk will definitely help you out

gl

sorry about the caps in earlier post that was a mistake

A line that disappears within the 10 mins would just be the dye moving
Across the test. How did you go? I've had a little of this discharge to day too

Well, I tested yesterday, bfn :(
I didn't even get the ghost line, I should start between today and Wednesday, I use my cycles for my period tracker and it says i'm 2 days late but I don't think that's accurate.

dont use first morning urine..afternoon is best..

also i start testing day three of my cycle..it helps u get accaunted with them and find out exactly when u do ovulate...

also just because u get a positive opk or ur temp goes up or ur cm changes on que...

non of that actually means u ovulated...

i know that so sucks but it is the truth....i have positive opks..cm change and temp spike and my Re has informed me non of that means you actually ovulated, it just means ur body is trying....:/

odd i know...so wonderful being a women..

but if you are ovulating and just not catching the right time opk will definitely help you out

gl

sorry about the caps in earlier post that was a mistake

Oh my god, that's evil haha. It seems so confusing, maybe we'll just DTD like crazy haha.

Sorry about the BFN. Crossing fingers you'll get lucky very soon!

u may have a really off cycle but doing the deed every to every other day is also a good idea :) and do fun :) i so enjoy my OH wich helps me so much on this journey. been ttc for three yrs now and if i didnt ENJOY HIM it i think would make it so much harder ya know..:) (blush) lol but it is about the fun of it too...hehe

if i where u i would go out and get some opk's if ur in america u can go to cvs or walgreens and get answer brand or store brand like answer they give u like a months supply for 20 bucks and there the strip dip kind...
gives u loads to play with and get used too :)

good luck and keep testing, ur not out till the witch shows her ugly mug!!!\

ur testing around the time alot of us are...why not join our thread in the testing area...its a huge thread but full of support..its a nice small group and we been cheering each other on for over a month now

right now its called
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...in-us-december-testers-lucky-poas-5-bfps.html

come join us its full of very supportive people (hug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->