Does this look like pregnancy discharge (pic included)

Well, I tested yesterday, bfn :(
I didn't even get the ghost line, I should start between today and Wednesday, I use my cycles for my period tracker and it says i'm 2 days late but I don't think that's accurate.

NOW i'm 2 days late, welp :) I could probably test but i'm scared.. Haha.

Soo, I never bought a test because I started getting a brown tint to my discharge like I was gonna start but by the time I got home it stopped.. Then started again, this is driving me bonkers. I bought 2 tests this morning idk if I should take one or not or assume the witch is making a subtle slap you in the face grand entrance. Should I pee on it or not?! Haha. I'm not getting any cramps or anything but my discharge is actually starting to get a redish tint to it.

Its just weird normally I get creamy discharge with a brown tint and within 4 hours I have a full blown period.. The discharge started Wednesday night around 2 am.

I mea , to me it just $10 so I would take the test but then again, I piss on sticks for fun so thats just me.

I took a test this morning, bfn.. But I hardley peed, I had to tip the cup sideways to completely dip the stick, i'll wait a couple weeks and test again.

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck with the next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->