Does this look positive?! (PICTURE)

Truckingmama

Reaction score
Hello, we have been trying to conceive since April 2016 after a miscarriage, but for the first time in a bit I'm kind of sure this test is positive. I'm having trouble believing it because it IS a blue dye test and it know what that means.... But moving on, 2 days later I took another test (pink dye cause I was excited and really wanted to know) but it was negative. Weird. Anyways the test pictured I put it down for a while while I was babysitting and forgot about it (kids were fighting so I had to barge out if the bathroom like a bull and pull them off of eachother LOL) but I came back probably 15 or so minutes later and this was there! Anyways, I'm just wondering what y'all think. I am having headaches, and no cramping, and my discharge switches from jelly like to milky and a bit creamy every now and then. (TMI I'm sorry) I havent been eating much, I just honestly don't feel hungry, but when I do, I eat tiny amounts and I'm full at once. And I've been getting dizzy super easily.... Ohh and the acne! You name a place, I've probably got it there... Last but definitely not least, mood swings... I'm hoping for pregnancy. Or it could just be wicked PMS... But let's hope for the latter...

Attachments

• IMG_20170209_001047.jpg
    IMG_20170209_001047.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 40
That looks positive to me! Good luck :)

Well thank you! I plan on testing once more very soon with the same brand.

What brand test is it? It look positive but I've pulled out the inside of a test before which looked like that, and it was a negative. But if it's a strip then yes positive for sure! :)

Looking very positive! But u had a negative since?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->