Does this look ++?

PJS1982

Reaction score
First time using the green handle IC opks. Usually use wondfo so want to make sure. Does this look pos to ya'll? My Wondfos sometimes only stay as dark as the control, but occasionally will be darker than the control. These go from top to bottom CD10, 11, 12 and today is CD13. All done in the afternoon between 12-3 pm.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 40
Yes, that bottom one is absolutely positive, no doubt about it. Get BDing!! ;)

there's no doubting that bottom one haha thats as positive as positive gets:haha::winkwink: gl xx

It was positive again today! So weird. Do any of ya'll know when ovulation takes place if you get several days of pos? I know they say between 12-36 hours but is that from the FIRST pos or the last one or somewhere in between? My DH works away from home mon-fri so I'm so paranoid this means I won't ovulate until like, tuesday now! He's going to try to run home Tuesday, but eek! I'm nervous :/

Yep, I'd say after the 1st or somewhere in between - it often catches the surge on the way up and then on the way down. That OPK in your pic is absolutely positive, it's darker than the control, so your body must have released a large amount of LH. I wouldn't worry at all, it sounds as if you caught it at the right time, remember it's always best if the sperm is waiting there for the egg and you BD before ovulation :) Wishing you loads of luck!

Yep, I'd say after the 1st or somewhere in between - it often catches the surge on the way up and then on the way down. That OPK in your pic is absolutely positive, it's darker than the control, so your body must have released a large amount of LH. I wouldn't worry at all, it sounds as if you caught it at the right time, remember it's always best if the sperm is waiting there for the egg and you BD before ovulation :) Wishing you loads of luck!

Thank you so much! We BD Friday night, got pos opk Saturday and DTD that night, pos opk yesterday (Sunday) and DTD last night again, skipping today since DH is out of town, but will BD again on Tuesday. Think it's covered??? 2-O, 1-O, O, O+2. Almost stark white neg opk today, too.

I think you covered your bases PJS1982! The month that I got pregnant I had 3 days of positive OPK's! We BD'd the day before first + the day of first + skipped a day and BD'd the next 2 days.

I think you covered your bases PJS1982! The month that I got pregnant I had 3 days of positive OPK's! We BD'd the day before first + the day of first + skipped a day and BD'd the next 2 days.

Ahhh! You just gave me so much hope! Thank you!! :hugs:

Yep, you've got it covered! It's how I conceived my DD too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->