Does this sound like a BFP? Maybe?! :)

Monster

Reaction score
My husband is in the Navy. He got to come home two weeks ago for a week of leave :cloud9:

I had been on Loestrin 24fe BC pills, but 7 days before he came home (and seven days before I started placebos) I missed two pills. I bled until I began my placebos on the 28th of October. We had unprotected sex until November 6th. Tuesday or Wednesday the 1st or 2nd, he made an "oopsie" and came inside me. And he continued to do so until he left.

Now the interesting part. :wacko:
On Monday the 7th (approx. 5 days after he came inside of me) I started to spot. Just a bit of pink when I wiped. I had some twinges, and a bit of cramping. The light light light spotting continued until Wednesday the 9th. Since then I have been quite fatigued like I was with DD (she's 7 months old) and very hungry, along with a LOT of cm. I have been testing (I know, way too early!) and have gotten all bfn. Except tonight. I took a clearblue plus test, and got the faintest line imaginable. I think at least. It may be my eyes playing tricks on me. I will test again in the morning.

But do you think it sounds as if the spotting was implantation? I was not on placebos at that point. And I don't think it was my pill at all. :wacko:

We are excited if I am pregnant, so we're hoping for a bfp!

Can you post a picture of the test you took tonight? Maybe some of us can tweak it!

Okay, my camera sucks. But to the left of the line there is a plus. Sorry about the quality :wacko:
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc482/thelissamonster/002-1.jpg

Its a blue dye test though. They can give false positives. I'd test again with FMU and a pink dye test or digital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->