Does todays FRER look darker??

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls...I did a test this morning. Does it look darker. Im so worried. Please tell me what you think. Sorry for the quality of the pic,im not very good at taking pics.:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_5089dr.jpg
    IMG_5089dr.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 237
Good Morning :hugs:

Yes I'd say it was darker, I can see it nicely :happydance: you are still very early on so I think its OK to still be a faint line :D They say it takes 48 hours for the hormone to double, so it should get darker as the weeks go on, some people don't even get a :bfp: this early :D

How are you feeling this morning? x

I can see a faint line, how many dpo are you?

Try to wait a few more days until testing again.

Good Morning :hugs:

Yes I'd say it was darker, I can see it nicely :happydance: you are still very early on so I think its OK to still be a faint line :D They say it takes 48 hours for the hormone to double, so it should get darker as the weeks go on, some people don't even get a :bfp: this early :D

How are you feeling this morning? x

Morning my little star!:hugs: Thanks sweetie. Hopefully it will be darker tomorrow. Im ok thanks hunny,still in disbelief and hubby keeps saying is it not maybe a evap. Bless him!:hugs:

Definately darker. TBH i couldnt see it clearly before but i can now.

Congrats hun xxx

hey hun defo looks darker give it till monday and it will be perfect my sweet xxx

the lines definetely the clearest i have seen out of all your tests... hope i will get one on my frer later.

congrats :)

:wohoo: its very hard not to jump up and down for you hunny!!! :wohoo:

the line is darker !!!:happydance: i think you should not be worried at all! i was when i saw my shadowy line and didnt think that it was a normal line ....well we all know that it was ....so always remember ...a line is a line no matter how light it is!!!

so i am confident to say congratulations!!!:hugs:

the lines definetely the clearest i have seen out of all your tests... hope i will get one on my frer later.

congrats :)

:happydance: Thanks sweetie! Fingers crossed you get your BFP later too! Sending you loads of babydust hunny.:hugs:

Hey girls...I did a test this morning. Does it look darker. Im so worried. Please tell me what you think. Sorry for the quality of the pic,im not very good at taking pics.:hugs:

omg hunni i dont even have to open that pic to see the line definately darker sweetie!!!!! oh hun i am so excited for you :D!!! x

morning, thats a lot darker than yesterday, congratulations x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->